Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Space Ninjas+Stairs=Dount Mix

Sublime_Lizard

Is it just me or when ever I'm running or even walking up stairs I get stuck. I mean what kinda ninja that can wall run, dragon kick, do backflips yet at this moment in time can't even run up stairs. So is this a bug or is it just me? Please let me know you're feedback

It would be more useful if you could take note of on what missions you're having difficulty. I have only had this occur once or twice in the past, and as someone mentioned, I associated it with FPS because I was doing a lot of other things while playing. At least then they'd have a general ballpark of where to look, if enough people had troubles in one place.

Thank you for proving me not insane

Why are you quoting yourself?

NO BELGORF PUT THE CUP DOWN IT'S NOT A SHURIKEN

YOU CAN'T RUN ON THE WALLS DON"T JUMP DOWN THE STAIRS

WE ARE TRYING TO HELP YOU

DOCTOR, we need some more meds over here!!

Agreed that this is a problem (probably from how the stairs are modeled).  It happens on any tileset with stairs, and the trigger seems to vary with latency.  Sometimes I'll be running a little slow and can't sprint up stairs, while at other times I'll have crippling lag and can only get up stairs by sprinting or slide-flipping.  Running solo missions, as the host, or with a good host seems to minimize or eliminate the problem - at the absolute worst I'll get stuck while sprinting up stairs, and going back to normal speed fixes it.  If I had any specifics I'd offer them, because in a game as mobility-heavy as this one it can be a major problem.

It seems to only happen in the Orokin Void to me.

I remember reading about that and I was going "Psshaw. I've never seen that"

But then my friends and I go to the Void and I'm getting hung up on every stinking staircase in the place.

Never had that problem in the other areas, JUST the Void.

But then the Void is new and there's a crapton of terrain bugs. Hey, this is Beta, I understand that.