Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Ooc/recruiting] A Storm Is Brewing

tactical_nuke_man

My first rp thread, hope you like it/would give some advice.
Rp thread is up!
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/582188-rpa-storm-is-brewing/
First of all, the lore for this rp.
-------
Not long after the events of the Second Dream, when the Tenno realized who they really were, there was an uncomfortable rumor spreading around the system. It was that a Tenno has gone rogue, forming an allience with the Sentients, for an unknown reason. Though the Lotus did not approve of the rumor, she still warned the Tenno to watch out. Suspicion spread between them, sometimes starting a scuffle, various in size. As the rumor spread to other factions, they also started to concern wether it was true. It would be extremely bad for either factions, as a Tenno with an army of Sentients was one of the last things they would want in front of their doorsteps. Time passed, and the rumor seemed to fade away, when one day, 4 Tenno went missing with their landing crafts gone too. They were soon found, their landing crafts without any components, warframes torn apart, and the Operators dead. The same thing happened three more times, and then the rogue showed herself. Armed with prime gear, she sent a message to all in the system with an army of Sentients:
"A storm is brewing. Beware. Ones who resist will be slain, and ones who betray their own will be slain too."
(Basically, after the Second Dream, a rogue Tenno teams up with the Sentients, kills 16 Tenno, and broadcasts a message warning of something really dangerous.)
-----------
The rp starts right after the message was broadcasted, in Mercury relay where a group of Tenno are discussing about the message. I'll edit the current rp status as it advances(Yes, but if it can.)

Location-Mercury relay, space
Group of tenno investigating the rogue/rogue trying to get rid of them/another group guarding an allied corpus merchant at relay
Second of all, the character sheet!
You can have 3 rp characters active/alive at once.
As a grineer or a corpus, you can either be Tenno-friendly or just normal(see Tenno, shoot Tenno). Your choice.
-------
Name:

Race:(grineer/corpus/tenno)

Warframe(if tenno):

Backstory/bio:

Personality:

Appearance:

Weapons(tenno: all/grineer and corpus restricted to their faction's weapon)
------
Keep an eye on this topic, I might add some important details. Also, as I mentioned, please do not hesitate to leave a good advice.

Edited by tactical_nuke_man

Name: Velvor, Vee for short.

Warframe(if tenno): Oberon

Backstory/bio: When he was first awoken by the Lotus, he was a Rhino. He was in Pluto's relay most of the time, until one time the Lotus sent him on a more difficult mission then ususal. On the mission, after killing an exceptionaly tought enemy, he found an Oberon part. He worked hard to gather all the pieces, and after alot of high leveled missions, he finally found the final piece.

There are two reasons to why he built the Oberon.

One, because he thought it was fitting to his personallity, and two, because he thought that if he he will build Oberon, a frame he thought was hard to get, will show anyone how great he is.

When he went to the relay with his Oberon frame for the first time, he noticed that no one had any interest in his new frame.

He learnt that Oberon was one of the easiest frames to get.

He got quite depressed by that.

But when he found out about the rouge Tenno, he thought that was a great oppurtunity to show everyone that he is strong, and that he can defend the weak.

Personality: Stupid, brave, extremely friendly, and wishes to protect everyone he meets, Vee thinks that honour is the most important thing in his life. If he was ever to be challenged, he would gladly accept the challange. 

Appearance: Normal Oberon look

Weapons: Soma prime, Vaykor Marelok, War

Name: Velvor, Vee for short.

Warframe(if tenno): Oberon

Backstory/bio: When he was first awoken by the Lotus, he was a Rhino. He was in Pluto's relay most of the time, until one time the Lotus sent him on a more difficult mission then ususal. On the mission, after killing an exceptionaly tought enemy, he found an Oberon part. He worked hard to gather all the pieces, and after alot of high leveled missions, he finally found the final piece.

There are two reasons to why he built the Oberon.

One, because he thought it was fitting to his personallity, and two, because he thought that if he he will build Oberon, a frame he thought was hard to get, will show anyone how great he is.

When he went to the relay with his Oberon frame for the first time, he noticed that no one had any interest in his new frame.

He learnt that Oberon was one of the easiest frames to get.

He got quite depressed by that.

But when he found out about the rouge Tenno, he thought that was a great oppurtunity to show everyone that he is strong, and that he can defend the weak.

Personality: Stupid, brave, extremely friendly, and wishes to protect everyone he meets, Vee thinks that honour is the most important thing in his life. If he was ever to be challenged, he would gladly accept the challange. 

Appearance: Normal Oberon look

Weapons: Soma prime, Vaykor Marelok, War

That's a nice character. I'll start the rp post after I make my character.

So here's mine.

Name: Phildrenn Truk

Race: Corpus

Backstory/bio: Compared to other Tenno-friendly corpus, Phildrenn's life was much easier. Acting like a normal corpus, he smuggled small amount of resources he collected and imported to other corpus to support the Tenno. After he earned trust to the Tenno, he started to smuggle things much important than resources, such as corpus intelligence, and, a warframe cryopod once. However, after his treason was discovered, he was about to be executed when a group of Tenno came to his rescue. After that, he travels from relay to another, providing the Tenno rare resources and weaponry in a minimum price, assisting them in combat some times.

Personality: Cheerful, talks a lot.

Appearance: A corpus tech with a lotus simbol on his helmet.

Weapons: Supra, Prova

I'm looking to get back into Warframe RP, but since the release of the Second Dream I'm less inclined than ever to play a Tenno character(and considering all the races I've only RP'd as on this forum that's saying something). I'd like to begin again with this little character here first, and from here assimilate back into the RP crowd. Then maybe one day I'll find that spark of inspiration that I probably needed all along.

I should also mention that due to my erratic schedule, expect irregular posting times from me =X

Name: Ocelot IX

Race: Corpus robotics

Backstory/Bio: The pet project of a genius Corpus mechanic, Ocelot IX is the ninth in his line of custom-made proxies constructed primarily of Corpus proxy components, hybridized with mix-and-match tech and parts that he has assembled from his trades and lootings throughout the system. Ocelot IX recently suffered heavy damage when the vessel that it was on board with its master was hijacked by Grineer pirates. As it entered a state of emergency shutdown to preserve vital systems and core integrity, its master locked it into an escape pod in an act of desperation, and released it from the vessel. The fate of its master is as of yet, unknown. Ocelot IX's on-board repair nanobots have managed to restore its core processes and functionality, but the robot suffered memory loss, and has ceased to be a proxy after the activation of its independent AI programming.

Personality: Ocelot IX has not been equipped with voice modules, but one can observe that it is a passive entity that is neutral to most beings unless attacked. It also seems to possess some concept of morality or lingering sense of servitude to humanoid beings, and an instinctive enmity toward the all-consuming Infested which it was equipped to eradicate.

Appearance: Ocelot IX vaguely resembles a smaller Zanuka, also quadrupedal and just as agile. It's plating is reddish-brown with a black-stripe camo paint job. Ocelot IX is very well-equipped with Corpus Proto-Shield generators and cloaking field, Grineer kinetic amplifiers and joint augmentations, and Orokin power sources.

Weapons:

Head: Ignis Maw - Modified from Grineer flamer. A nozzle under Ocelot IX's jaws discharges intense flames.

Head: Crocodile Clamp - High-powered pneumatic clamps create a powerful bite that easily carves through Alloy Plating and Armour.

Shoulders: Hellion Barrage - Compact cluster-bomb launchers for demolition purposes. On-board Orokin-sourced Mutation technology allow Ocelot IX's nanobots to gradually synthesize ammunition through consumption of existing materiel.

Back: Antimatter Cannon - Fires a sphere of antimatter particles that dematerialize anything caught in its radius.

Tail: Little Lecta - Lecta with a smaller taser surface and shortened, double-braided cord. An effective electrifying tool that makes for it voltage what it lacks in size. 

I hope this passes as a character?

Name: Valkyrie.
Race:Tenno.
(Frame:Valkyr, Bastet Helmet, Gersemi Skin)
Syndicate(s): Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, Steel Meridian
Sex: Female.
Kubrow: Arcadia (F) (Sunika)
Weapons of choice: Vaylor Hek, Telos Akbolto, Jaw Sword.

Lore: (Tenno physically inside Warframe) Kidnapped by Alad V when a small child. Raised and experimented on by Alad V. Had Warframe surgically fused with flesh to make true flesh and metal combat asset. During late puberty was rescued by squad of tenno who were sent by the Arbiters of Hexis to capture Alad V, mission went astray leading to her rescue and Alad V's escape. When brought to the Arbiters they attempted to use their knowledge to remove the Warframe to no avail. Though when brough to their allied syndicate the Cephalon Suda spoke of the Warframe attached to her and who it once was before bastardized by Alad V and restored the Warframe to that form. Giving rebirth to the Warframe known as Gersemi. Given a new helmet (Bastet) as a sign of allegiance by the Arbiters. Valkyrie became their ace Bounty hunter seeking their ultimate truth through her combat abilities and passing all knowledge found along to the Cephalon Suda as a never ending sign of gratitude.

Notes: Keeps Arcadia with her at all times, Only uses Spira with a customized ribbon as a taunting keep sake left behind to show who was there and why.

Appearance: Bastet Helmet, Telos Syandaya, Diagonal star sigil across chest, Truth sigil on back. Black and blue armour/frame (Blue energy)

Personality: Heavily Prejudiced, Intelligent, Cocky, Disrespectful(unless The Arbiters or Suda is involved) Reclusive, Prefers to work alone.

Edited by Loviam

I'm looking to get back into Warframe RP, but since the release of the Second Dream I'm less inclined than ever to play a Tenno character(and considering all the races I've only RP'd as on this forum that's saying something). I'd like to begin again with this little character here first, and from here assimilate back into the RP crowd. Then maybe one day I'll find that spark of inspiration that I probably needed all along.

I should also mention that due to my erratic schedule, expect irregular posting times from me =X

Name: Ocelot IX

Race: Corpus robotics

Backstory/Bio: The pet project of a genius Corpus mechanic, Ocelot IX is the ninth in his line of custom-made proxies constructed primarily of Corpus proxy components, hybridized with mix-and-match tech and parts that he has assembled from his trades and lootings throughout the system. Ocelot IX recently suffered heavy damage when the vessel that it was on board with its master was hijacked by Grineer pirates. As it entered a state of emergency shutdown to preserve vital systems and core integrity, its master locked it into an escape pod in an act of desperation, and released it from the vessel. The fate of its master is as of yet, unknown. Ocelot IX's on-board repair nanobots have managed to restore its core processes and functionality, but the robot suffered memory loss, and has ceased to be a proxy after the activation of its independent AI programming.

Personality: Ocelot IX has not been equipped with voice modules, but one can observe that it is a passive entity that is neutral to most beings unless attacked. It also seems to possess some concept of morality or lingering sense of servitude to humanoid beings, and an instinctive enmity toward the all-consuming Infested which it was equipped to eradicate.

Appearance: Ocelot IX vaguely resembles a smaller Zanuka, also quadrupedal and just as agile. It's plating is reddish-brown with a black-stripe camo paint job. Ocelot IX is very well-equipped with Corpus Proto-Shield generators and cloaking field, Grineer kinetic amplifiers and joint augmentations, and Orokin power sources.

Weapons:

Head: Ignis Maw - Modified from Grineer flamer. A nozzle under Ocelot IX's jaws discharges intense flames.

Head: Crocodile Clamp - High-powered pneumatic clamps create a powerful bite that easily carves through Alloy Plating and Armour.

Shoulders: Hellion Barrage - Compact cluster-bomb launchers for demolition purposes. On-board Orokin-sourced Mutation technology allow Ocelot IX's nanobots to gradually synthesize ammunition through consumption of existing materiel.

Back: Antimatter Cannon - Fires a sphere of antimatter particles that dematerialize anything caught in its radius.

Tail: Little Lecta - Lecta with a smaller taser surface and shortened, double-braided cord. An effective electrifying tool that makes for it voltage what it lacks in size. 

I hope this passes as a character?

That's scary. Jump into the rp post whenever you like!

Name: Valkyrie.

Race:Tenno.

(Frame:Valkyr, Bastet Helmet, Gersemi Skin)

Syndicate(s): Arbiters of Hexis, Cephalon Suda, Steel Meridian

Sex: Female.

Kubrow: Arcadia (F) (Sunika)

Weapons of choice: Vaylor Hek, Spira, Venka.

Lore: (Tenno physically inside Warframe) Kidnapped by Alad V when a small child. Raised and experimented on by Alad V. Had Warframe surgically fused with flesh to make true flesh and metal combat asset. During late puberty was rescued by squad of tenno who were sent by the Arbiters of Hexis to capture Alad V, mission went astray leading to her rescue and Alad V's escape. When brought to the Arbiters they attempted to use their knowledge to remove the Warframe to no avail. Though when brough to their allied syndicate the Cephalon Suda spoke of the Warframe attached to her and who it once was before bastardized by Alad V and restored the Warframe to that form. Giving rebirth to the Warframe known as Gersemi. Given a new helmet (Bastet) as a sign of allegiance by the Arbiters. Valkyrie became their ace Bounty hunter seeking their ultimate truth through her combat abilities and passing all knowledge found along to the Cephalon Suda as a never ending sign of gratitude.

Notes: Keeps Arcadia with her at all times, Only uses Spira with a customized ribbon as a taunting keep sake left behind to show who was there and why.

Appearance: Bastet Helmet, Telos Syandaya, Diagonal star sigil across chest, Truth sigil on back. Black and blue armour/frame (Blue energy)

Personality: Heavily Prejudiced, Intelligent, Cocky, Disrespectful(unless The Arbiters or Suda is involved) Reclusive, Prefers to work alone.

Jump into the rp whenever you want!

Name: Doesn't have one. Goes by his project codename: Telum (Literally translating to weapon)

Race: Tenno

Warframe: Excalibur Prime

Backstory/bio: The Tenno going by the name Telum has a dark past. He was taken from his parents by the Orokin and trained from childhood to be the ultimate soldier. Unforgiving, cold, merciless, frighteningly efficient and calculating was the mindset trained and conditioned into him by his masters. His years of training made him proficient at all weapons as well as making him an extremely accurate shot. With the ability to fight on the skill level of 2 and a half average Tenno, he was then subject to a number of experiments that caused him immense pain and gave him the ability to wield a Warframe. However, once he was given his equipment he showed his hatred for what the Orokin had done to him by hunting down everyone associated with Project: Telum. He was a key factor in the slaying of the Orokin after the war (Stalker Codex) and like many other surviving Tenno, went in cryo to wait. Eventually he was awakened by the Lotus and was tasked with helping the Lotus restore order. However, his mindset and personality made other Tenno uncomfortable or downright complaining about working with him. Now a solo operative, he completes many missions and objectives without a sign of effort or remorse causing many Tenno to fear and respect him, though few understand or even show any type of friendship with him. He often hangs out in corners away from the eyes of others when he has to make trips to relays. Current Association with Syndicates is null though all 6 show signs of effort to recruit him for his skills. 

Personality: As stated above: Cold, Merciless, Calculating, Intimidating and to a certain point, even robotic.

Appearance: An Excal Prime with Dark Greys to blend into shadows. His gold trims are painted over with a jet black colour and there are accents of red on his armour. (Orokin chose red because it was a colour and symbol of power).

Weapons: Carries a heavily modded Vectis Prime to take advantage of his aiming skill. Carries Hikou Prime as his secondary for close range combat as well as mid range silent kills. Though he is proficient with all melee weapons, he prefers a Dakra prime to complement Excalibur's natural expertise with the weapon.

Is this character fine?

Edited by Shademaster707

Name: Doesn't have one. Goes by his project codename: Telum (Literally translating to weapon)Race: TennoWarframe: Excalibur PrimeBackstory/bio: The Tenno going by the name Telum has a dark past. He was taken from his parents by the Orokin and trained from childhood to be the ultimate soldier. Unforgiving, cold, merciless, frighteningly efficient and calculating was the mindset trained and conditioned into him by his masters. His years of training made him proficient at all weapons as well as making him an extremely accurate shot. With the ability to fight on the skill level of 2 and a half average Tenno, he was then subject to a number of experiments that caused him immense pain and gave him the ability to wield a Warframe. However, once he was given his equipment he showed his hatred for what the Orokin had done to him by hunting down everyone associated with Project: Telum. He was a key factor in the slaying of the Orokin after the war (Stalker Codex) and like many other surviving Tenno, went in cryo to wait. Eventually he was awakened by the Lotus and was tasked with helping the Lotus restore order. However, his mindset and personality made other Tenno uncomfortable or downright complaining about working with him. Now a solo operative, he completes many missions and objectives without a sign of effort or remorse causing many Tenno to fear and respect him, though few understand or even show any type of friendship with him. He often hangs out in corners away from the eyes of others when he has to make trips to relays. Current Association with Syndicates is null though all 6 show signs of effort to recruit him for his skills. Personality: As stated above: Cold, Merciless, Calculating, Intimidating and to a certain point, even robotic.Appearance: An Excal Prime with Dark Greys to blend into shadows. His gold trims are painted over with a jet black colour and there are accents of red on his armour. (Orokin chose red because it was a colour and symbol of power).Weapons: Carries a heavily modded Vectis Prime to take advantage of his aiming skill. Carries Hikou Prime as his secondary for close range combat as well as mid range silent kills. Though he is proficient with all melee weapons, he prefers a Dakra prime to complement Excalibur's natural expertise with the weapon.

Is this character fine?

Well, my opinion for most cold-blooded commando characters is that they seem too OP in combat... Well, this one's not bad.

If you want to, you might need to add the lore part of the rogue tenno stuff I explained in the post. It might be more interesting if he had a weakpoin(ex: flashbacks of his training or something). Up to you!

Well, my opinion for most cold-blooded commando characters is that they seem too OP in combat... Well, this one's not bad.

If you want to, you might need to add the lore part of the rogue tenno stuff I explained in the post. It might be more interesting if he had a weakpoin(ex: flashbacks of his training or something). Up to you!

Well actually I had an idea. I just wanted to leave it up to you.

I propose that maybe the conditionings and experiments had more than a personality effect on his mind. Maybe they hit a wrong area of the brain or something but I think that because he was and experiment and not an actual production where they knew what they're doing, he occasionally has these really bad migraines, emphasis on word bad. Try aiming and parrying when you have a killer headache, ha!

Additionally, I like the idea that he could have flashbacks. Maybe there could be certain triggers where someone is in the same experience he was, for example: Solitary confinement, Mind probing, Heavy training to the point of injuring the trainee, etcetera etcetara. The flashbacks would be so bad that he couldn't fight at all. He'd just be trapped in his mind or something like that. Which would make him very vulnerable to being capped in the &#! head.

Well actually I had an idea. I just wanted to leave it up to you.

I propose that maybe the conditionings and experiments had more than a personality effect on his mind. Maybe they hit a wrong area of the brain or something but I think that because he was and experiment and not an actual production where they knew what they're doing, he occasionally has these really bad migraines, emphasis on word bad. Try aiming and parrying when you have a killer headache, ha!

Additionally, I like the idea that he could have flashbacks. Maybe there could be certain triggers where someone is in the same experience he was, for example: Solitary confinement, Mind probing, Heavy training to the point of injuring the trainee, etcetera etcetara. The flashbacks would be so bad that he couldn't fight at all. He'd just be trapped in his mind or something like that. Which would make him very vulnerable to being capped in the ! head.

Well, there's some weakpoint. Fine, you can jump in any time!

Name: Stig

Warframe: Volt Prime

Backstory/bio: It's unclear what caused Stig's madness; the strain of the Void, the confusion of the Second Dream, the stresses of the Old War, or the potentially damaging side effects of prolonged cryosleep. Regardless, the Tenno he once was is long gone. The Lotus has more or less left him to his own devices, only calling on his aid for missions that have no chance of innocents being caught in his crossfire. Even so, he has a habit of stumbling onto missions uninvited and leaving smoking craters in his wake. His frame is just as much a burnout as he is; its power levels are augmented beyond safe levels allowing him to achieve greater levels of speed, and consequently drain much more energy than they ought to. He can also divert his huge power supply to protect himself, forcing his frame to remain active even despite massive damage, so long as he still has energy.

Personality: An adrenaline junkie through and through, Stig disregards tactics in favor of a relentless, bloodthirsty onslaught. During missions (and even off-missions) he will ramble an incoherent string of violent and vaguely-spiritual nonsense, like a demented Battle-Mantra. His thirst for Speed is obvious, and he unleashes great wrath upon those who attempt to slow him down. Naturally, during stationary missions he gets impatient and liable to injure himself or others with his outbursts.

Appearance: A Tan-colored Volt Prime with deep blue streaks across the armor like lightning bolts. Movements are erratic and jerky, voice is unsteady and malicious.

Weapons:

-An Amprex gun with 'En-lightning-ment' inscribed on the side

-A vibrantly-colored Sonicor with 'Bass Cannon' inscribed on the side

-A set of Obex sparring weapons, they appear heavily battered.

Name: Stig

Warframe: Volt Prime

Backstory/bio: It's unclear what caused Stig's madness; the strain of the Void, the confusion of the Second Dream, the stresses of the Old War, or the potentially damaging side effects of prolonged cryosleep. Regardless, the Tenno he once was is long gone. The Lotus has more or less left him to his own devices, only calling on his aid for missions that have no chance of innocents being caught in his crossfire. Even so, he has a habit of stumbling onto missions uninvited and leaving smoking craters in his wake. His frame is just as much a burnout as he is; its power levels are augmented beyond safe levels allowing him to achieve greater levels of speed, and consequently drain much more energy than they ought to. He can also divert his huge power supply to protect himself, forcing his frame to remain active even despite massive damage, so long as he still has energy.

Personality: An adrenaline junkie through and through, Stig disregards tactics in favor of a relentless, bloodthirsty onslaught. During missions (and even off-missions) he will ramble an incoherent string of violent and vaguely-spiritual nonsense, like a demented Battle-Mantra. His thirst for Speed is obvious, and he unleashes great wrath upon those who attempt to slow him down. Naturally, during stationary missions he gets impatient and liable to injure himself or others with his outbursts.

Appearance: A Tan-colored Volt Prime with deep blue streaks across the armor like lightning bolts. Movements are erratic and jerky, voice is unsteady and malicious.

Weapons:

-An Amprex gun with 'En-lightning-ment' inscribed on the side

-A vibrantly-colored Sonicor with 'Bass Cannon' inscribed on the side

-A set of Obex sparring weapons, they appear heavily battered.

The personality works like a double-edged sword, eh? Jump in whenever you want!

Well, nobody is using more than one characters.... Since I've thought of more characters to make the plot more interesting, I'm using up my two other blank slots to introduce one familiar character and a new one.

-------------------

Name:unknown, known to the system as 'the rogue Tenno'

Race: tenno/female

Warframe:Nova prime

Backstory/bio: Not much is known about this rogue Tenno, except for the fact that she is using a Nova prime and has allied with the sentients, trying to achieve whatever goal she has. Appearing from the shadows after killing 16 Operators, she is feared among many.

Personality: According to the broadcasts, she has a natural talents of speech-putting power into her words.

Appearance: A Nova prime with the golden parts substituted with rusty iron.

Weapons: The broadcasts show some of her weapons, consisting of Vasto prime, Paris prime, and Skana prime.

Most of it's not explained because, well, plot.

---------------------

Name: Hepta

Race:tenno/male

Warframe(if tenno): Loki Prime

Backstory/bio:A mysterious Tenno, who was found by a cell defending a warframe cryopod. Emerging from the cryopod, Hepta surprised both the cell and the Lotus, as no other Tenno woke up in an unexpected time. guided by the slightly confused Lotus, Hepta carried on his missions, assisting his teammates from behind. When the message was broadcasted, he was the first one to pinpoint the location of the source, though he couldn't proceed alone, while many others believed it to be false.

His warframe, for some reason, malfunctions often, releasing waves of energy while depleting all energy left in the warframe, and not accepting module installation. However, it also grants advantages, such as shield regeneration boosting as the warframe energy is released. He also suffers from voices inside his head of an unknown origin.

Personality: Quiet, calm. Afraid of close quarter combat.

Appearance: Default Loki prime with some golden parts replaced with rusty iron.

Weapons:  Vectis, magnus, Heat daggar

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Vos

Warframe: Frost

Backstory/Bio: One of the greatest tenno snipers ever. The corpus and grineer shiver at the sound of his famous Rubico, known to take down any opponent with one bolt. Vos was contracted by the lotus for many of the most high profile assasinations and captures and she knew that he was nothing but effective. Vos' personality is as cold as his frame. He is very soft spoken and usually will not speak unless spoken to. He also is extremely calculating. Vos values knowledge and considers his Wit one of his greatest assets as it has helped him with his most difficult task. As such, he allies himself with The wise Cephalon Suda who also values knowledge. However, as cold as Vos is, He always protects the innocent and will never stop fighting if there is someone in the system who wants to hurt either innocent people, or Vos' friends.

Personality: Cold, Calm and Calculating

Appearance: Frost with the immortal skin in White, black and light blue

Weapons: His prized Rubico sniper rifle famous in the tenno community for it's striking white and orange colour scheme and a prisma skana. ( Vos doesn't believe in carrying secondaries). 

I hope this is fine :/ this is legit my first RP 

Name: Vos

Warframe: Frost

Backstory/Bio: One of the greatest tenno snipers ever. The corpus and grineer shiver at the sound of his famous Rubico, known to take down any opponent with one bolt. Vos was contracted by the lotus for many of the most high profile assasinations and captures and she knew that he was nothing but effective. Vos' personality is as cold as his frame. He is very soft spoken and usually will not speak unless spoken to. He also is extremely calculating. Vos values knowledge and considers his Wit one of his greatest assets as it has helped him with his most difficult task. As such, he allies himself with The wise Cephalon Suda who also values knowledge. However, as cold as Vos is, He always protects the innocent and will never stop fighting if there is someone in the system who wants to hurt either innocent people, or Vos' friends.

Personality: Cold, Calm and Calculating

Appearance: Frost with the immortal skin in White, black and light blue

Weapons: His prized Rubico sniper rifle famous in the tenno community for it's striking white and orange colour scheme and a prisma skana. ( Vos doesn't believe in carrying secondaries). 

I hope this is fine :/ this is legit my first RP

Not bad. Well, if you saw shademaster's character, you can see that I don't like cold blooded sort of a perfect killers. Not to say to fix the whole thing, but a small weakpoint might be needed. You can just say no and jump in, or give a small weakpoint or something like the other guy did.

Also, doesn't believe in carrying secondaries? That's interesting, if I were a tenno, I'd carry a whole armory with me, and leave no witnesses... Just kidding.

Name: Blackjack

Warframe: Ash Prime

Syndicate: Red Veil

Bio:

Awakened by Lotus when a Defense Mission was going especially bad for the Squad running the defense after the Stalker showed up.  Blackjack awakened wearing [using the term loosely] an ash prime.  He took a Vulklock that had been dropped by one of the grinner who were assaulting the pod and helped the team to defeat the Stalker.  After the stalker was defeated BJ took possession of the Stalker's Dread and has been using it as his favored weapon ever since.  When he awoke he felt an incredible sense of loss, as if his entire family had been taken from him.  His first thought before being drawn into the conflict raging around him was 'And yet I remain'.

BJ has moved around seeking something that he can not name. He specializes in surviving things that are difficult or extreme.  The goal has never been to survive these items - the goal has always been to no longer be left behind, to find a final rest.  However BJ has a strong survival instinct and has been unable to let anyone kill him. To his dismay, even on the rare occasions where he does fail and succumb to the challenges he seeks - he always awakens, as if there was no conflict.

Personality: BJ is quiet and brooding with a self destructive streak. He is also strongly bound to his duty and has a very strong sense of honor.

Appearance:

The Ash Prime BJ uses was built with a standard Ash helmet, has two 'Bat Wing' Shaped additions to the shoulder guards, a Hulta Chest Guard for additional armor protection and prisma leg plates. The color scheme is Matte Black with deep red accents and an ice blue power color.  The weapons all follow this same scheme.  He wears a clan insignia that is obscure and unique. No other clan members are known to exist. 

Favored Weapons:

Primary - Dread, Vulklok

Secondary - Aksomati

Melee - Dual Raza

Name: Blackjack

Warframe: Ash Prime

Syndicate: Red Veil

Bio:

Awakened by Lotus when a Defense Mission was going especially bad for the Squad running the defense after the Stalker showed up.  Blackjack awakened wearing [using the term loosely] an ash prime.  He took a Vulklock that had been dropped by one of the grinner who were assaulting the pod and helped the team to defeat the Stalker.  After the stalker was defeated BJ took possession of the Stalker's Dread and has been using it as his favored weapon ever since.  When he awoke he felt an incredible sense of loss, as if his entire family had been taken from him.  His first thought before being drawn into the conflict raging around him was 'And yet I remain'.

BJ has moved around seeking something that he can not name. He specializes in surviving things that are difficult or extreme.  The goal has never been to survive these items - the goal has always been to no longer be left behind, to find a final rest.  However BJ has a strong survival instinct and has been unable to let anyone kill him. To his dismay, even on the rare occasions where he does fail and succumb to the challenges he seeks - he always awakens, as if there was no conflict.

Personality: BJ is quiet and brooding with a self destructive streak. He is also strongly bound to his duty and has a very strong sense of honor.

Appearance:

The Ash Prime BJ uses was built with a standard Ash helmet, has two 'Bat Wing' Shaped additions to the shoulder guards, a Hulta Chest Guard for additional armor protection and prisma leg plates. The color scheme is Matte Black with deep red accents and an ice blue power color.  The weapons all follow this same scheme.  He wears a clan insignia that is obscure and unique. No other clan members are known to exist. 

Favored Weapons:

Primary - Dread, Vulklok

Secondary - Aksomati

Melee - Dual Raza

Okay, I think the sense of honor and some parts may be his weakpoint... Whatever. Jump in whenever you like.