The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mischeivous Chickens: Looking For Capable, Tolerant Players

SpicyDinosaur

We are a ghost clan of three members currently, two of which are very active. All research is done. (We are six now, actually)

We are interested in forming a solid, capable group while remaining a ghost clan, with the intention to run trials and help each other grow. 

No MR restrictions, you just need to be able to listen, and learn.

Basic respect for your fellow human beings and tolerance are a must!

LGBTQIAP+ friendly!

Primary time zone is US Est. I am up at weird hours sometimes, but generally from about 11am into the evening I'm doing stuff most days, as is at least one of my officers.

Edited by SpicyDinosaur

Hey, Can I join?

Rank 11

All around player, I log in almost every day.

By the way, are plat contest things held?

I constantly find myself waiting months for a potato because trading doesn't work for me.

Anyways, Thanks!

Hi im level 2 mastery rank. iv been playing warframe for quite a while now and dont have anybody to actually play the game with, was hoping a clan would set me up with some players. the reason i am rank 2 is because i forgot my old accounts info and played on the ps4 for a while. anyway would like to join the clan i have teamspeak dont have raidcall but could get it if needed. Ps i pretty much play all day i got nothing to do ... yes sad but well you know yay me

Hello, Commander_Greene here.

I would gladly like to join a clan with active players. I've been going through the ropes of the game since I got back to it around four weeks ago; leveling mastery up that whole ordeal. I'm rank 7 atm and still working on leveling up gear to increase that rank, and I would be happy to join your clan. Since I am on at least on a couple or more hours of the day. Thank you for reading my request to join your clan, and I hope you get to read this request very soon. Also btw I am kinda new, but not too new to the game so I might need some learning in the later segments of the game, and certain other side stuff.

-Thank you