Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker, Where Are You, You Filthy Vermin

seniledark

Question

So, I have done several days of farming for stalker to get war. First I farmed every boss to get marked at least once from them. Then, I forma'd a few of my frames, equipped  a strong primary, and everything else mk 1 stuff. I have been farming for days. It is I get on, do sorties(damn nezha systems) and spend the rest of the time farming for stalker in 5 min runs on Jupiter in sur.... and still, nothing. What am I doing wrong because the grind is more than real at this point. 

6 answers to this question

weapon and warframe rank doesnt matter, neither does the type of weapon, thats just a diservice. you're just unlucky.

days huh? havent seen him in a month mate, i need his despair

I did not make my self clear. I have been farming for him since a few days after U18 came out

I did not make my self clear. I have been farming for him since a few days after U18 came out

...i dont even know how to reply...

now im confused, you just--what? i know you've been farming him for a few days and you havent seen him, but you know the chance of him spawning is as low as a saryn will get through a t2 survival solo past 5 minutes. i--i just dont get it. did i say something wierd? what is life right now?

Edited by (XB1)Fusion GRX

He's probably chilling with lotus dad...

Bad luck man. Just dropp the idea for now and play the game regulary.

Marks certainly stack to some extend but evrything else is bull. The effort will pay off eventually but it is still rng at the end of the day.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108