The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Stalker? Pack = Overpriced Or Not

Like most other "luxury" items in the World, and especially digital items, it's for you to decide no one else. An item is only worth what you're willing to pay for it unless it's essential to you.

actually not

i consider it ok because i feel like that is something you should get yourself and should only be bought if you really have a lot of spare or want it just completely desperately

i would find it stupid if the price was less , then we would see  S#&$ tons of wanna be stalkers all over the place

If they had sold the weapons individual it would could have sold a lot better. Some people only want one or two of the weapons. Bundle packs almost always have items people do not want.  For 800 plats a person has to want all the items in the bundle equally.

Overpriced, compared to other weapons, yes.

But consider how to get those blueprints, by defeating the stalker and hope for 3 plans.

Even prices can keep stuff rare.

I think this is the idea behind the stalker pack. Only those who have little time and lots of money will buy it meaning the rarity of the items will continue to hold value to some players.

Personally, I already vendored the Dread because I find it to be a handicapped Paris. Hate and Despair are sick though. I just wish Hate had natural AP or AI so it would be on par with Scindo or the Ether Blades in terms of damage. That AoE knockdown is a decent trade I suppose.

Edited by Excitonex

why not double it?? 100€ for rare weapons is very good

Wat... doubling its price is not even close to 100€

37vpg.jpg

For 45€ you get 1000 platinums, a thunderbolt, (800 Plat I believe?) 3 rare and strong weapons... you won't even need other weapons, oh and plus a smoke color pack

After all that you will still have 200 platinum remaining to buy potatoes and slots, I say it's worth it and I would buy it if we had a proper credit card that I could use on the internet.

Edited by Kespertive

It's pretty much the idiot bait. Do you wish to be edgy and angsty so hard that you are willing to shell out 40 bucks for it? Done!

It's overpriced, yes, but I don't care. Only skrubs buy weapons anyway.

Dagnome the super skrub!

Look at all the scrub right there. A pox upon you for supporting DE.

The pox is itchy!!!!! Ahhhhh

I've bought 75% of my gear, my choice to contribute my hard earned money to this game and development team in no way makes me a "Skrub".

Edited by Dagnome

Worthless. I got the 3 pieces of equipment in two days. If they had lowered the price, they probably would have sold more. Probably would still be selling more.

DESteve said they have no plans on changing the money values. If they don't smarten up and learn to accommodate the system of impulse buys, this game will take a dive because they won't sell any platinum at all.