Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Pc Only] Give And Receive Raffle

-FV-Metheria

fNZNQyP.png

Tis' the Festive Season, and what better way to celebrate than to give away gifts? I'm offering to give away one of these excellent items!

-Loki Deluxe Skin Bundle

-Nemesis Complete Bundle

-Nemesis Nyx Skin

-Sayrn Deluxe Skin Collection

-Palatine Pack

-Prisma Excalibur Bundle

-Prisma Excalibur Skin

-Winter Accessories Bundle + Sonicor Festive Skin

-Excalibur Proto-Armor Skin + Proto-Glaive Skin

-Valkyr Gersemi Skin

How do I enter you may be wondering, you may of noticed that the title is "Give and Receive". What this means is in order to enter you must gift a item to another user!

How does this work?

It is a cycle of giving! To enter you must gift a item to the last person who gave out a gift. Provide screenshots with your entry for proof. This can be anything, from a mere resource, to warframes, to cosmetics, anything is right! Once you have gifted a item you will entered into a draw raffle with one entry for every 10 platinum the item you gifted was worth. So, if you gave away a catalyst you'd be entered twice into the raffle, while if you gave away a Valkyr Gersemi Skin you'd be entered fifteen times! In about 48 hours from this raffles creation, the contest will end and the raffle drawn. The winner may then message me with what item they would like from the prize pool.

Timer:

http://www.webcountdown.net/?c=1450746000

Feel free to ask questions!

Edited by -FV-Metheria

I'll enter for the winter accessorys bundle. I'll gift you a potato when I get on (I'm typing this on my iPad)

Edit: some people will just gift multiple potatoes or massive bundles so yea. I won't be able to win most likely but gl to everyone

edit 2: you gift has been sent FV, now lets wait and see who wins :D

edit 3: if we don't win is it possible for us to be refunded? if not then ok...

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Also gonna enter, will post screenshots when I get online. What do you need crimsonspartan1? Not anything higher than 40 cause I don't have much plat left.

I'm fine if u could give me 40p (when I'm online that is) if it's allowed but if no then gift me 2 blue potatoes (2 orokin catalysts)

edit: im online now so u can gift me the 40p or 2 blue potatoes

I'll enter for the winter accessorys bundle. I'll gift you a potato when I get on (I'm typing this on my iPad)

Edit: some people will just gift multiple potatoes or massive bundles so yea. I won't be able to win most likely but gl to everyone

edit 2: you gift has been sent FV, now lets wait and see who wins :D

edit 3: if we don't win is it possible for us to be refunded? if not then ok...

The point of the raffle is not winning really, I want the user base to gift items out of the kindness of their heart.

(The person next in line to receive a gift is still BeeOverlord)

The point of the raffle is not winning really, I want the user base to gift items out of the kindness of their heart.

(The person next in line to receive a gift is still BeeOverlord)

got it.

edit: i just found out that i have gotten all of the rewards (i bought the winter accessories pack earlier) in the reward pool but i have already entered for this raffle. Is it alright if i could get some other reward?

got it.

edit: i just found out that i have gotten all of the rewards (i bought the winter accessories pack earlier) in the reward pool but i have already entered for this raffle. Is it alright if i could get some other reward?

I suppose if you win we could figure out a alternative