The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Celestial Shogunate - Large Dojo 100% Complete, Research 100% Complete, Clan Emblem, Active Since April 2013

llewkcoR

I´ve been struggeling to reply here for a while, because i don´t want to leave my clan out of loyalty and i am co-leader and friends with everyone, but we are dieing and i think i will stop Warframe if nothing changes. So i am asking if you still recruit people? Because what you´ve wrote in your opening post looks pretty good and it contains everything i am searching in a clan.

Hey, I've been running it solo after I came back from afg to find out my last clan disbanded. Starting to get a bit lonely (not to mention difficult) so I figured I'd find my way back to a community.

IGN: Kyozaru

Light warning, due to the nature of my rl schedule, I may go afg for some time without warning here and there. I'll try to come back and help out whenever I'm on but if not being around regularly is a problem, I understand.

Hi, I'd like to join since my friends don't play the game anymore. The clan seems to be quite friendly and might be just what I need to be able to fully enjoy the game.

IGN: Luc148

Hey, I've been running it solo after I came back from afg to find out my last clan disbanded. Starting to get a bit lonely (not to mention difficult) so I figured I'd find my way back to a community.

IGN: Kyozaru

Light warning, due to the nature of my rl schedule, I may go afg for some time without warning here and there. I'll try to come back and help out whenever I'm on but if not being around regularly is a problem, I understand.

I sent you both a PM.

I would like to join, so far I am a casual but I'm getting used to the game first

IGN: PGMallock

I sent you a PM.

Odd, my inbox shows empty...

Mind trying it again?

I meant on the forums. Look at the top right of the forums, to the left of your username.

Hello, I would love to join your clan. O man it would be awesome if I can join.

IGN: R7_Zenny

Im really new to the game but would love to join a clan, im 20 years old and very chill.

Also i love the emblem xD

IGN: Stratford2626

Room for one more in your clan?

IGN:TheTundraTerror

Invites sent to all of you in the game. Welcome!

IGN: Vishis

Would love to join the clan so we can all grow strong together.

I sent you a PM.

Hello, I recently got back into the game and I've been looking for a new clan to join. This clan seems very nice so I would love to join.

IGN: MrGEQ

An invite has been sent. Welcome!

Edited by llewkcoR