Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To "nerf" The Kunai, And Make Them Fun.

ecchi-tomodachi

I made a post before about the scaling problem but they need to fix the double mitigation issue.  They can't ever get weapon balance on low end lvl20 or high end level 100+ unless they change scaling. They do not need to scale resistance, I do not know why they did it in the first place. As thing get closer to 90% damage reduction it makes health more and more valuable. They should just scale health and leave resistance fixed.  

Most people say Despair/Kunai is op verse a mob, its an ancient infested for some reason.  If nothing else these ancient need have their resistance fixed because it impossible to deal with waves of them by only hitting their weak points. If you can always aim at their foot ignore this you can use what ever weapon you want.

The grineer are armored tin cans, that are very weak to AP no matter the level.  This is why Armored piercing will always be best verse them. Only place you see really higher level Grineer is t3 void(weird alerts) since no one does the Grineer defense maps. Even so they are not that high of a level that you can't blow them up with head shots they are weak.

Corpus if you can't pick "X' weapon and kill them you forgot your mods.

This is from wow but it applies 100% to this topic

http://evilempireguild.org/guides/diminishmath.php

http://evilempireguild.org/guides/acstamina.php

Edited by LazyKnight

• 2 weeks later...

For people who have forgotten: this is NOT League of Legends. "Nerfing" came with LoL, and should remain to that game as well. Look at the only time when DE nerfed a weapon. I'm talking about the Hek. Now it's practically useless. Do you want to have that done to every single weapon? I hate you butthurt people, just because you're jealous that a weapon does more damage than yours. LoL is PvP, so that's "unfair" there. But come ON, this is PvE, we need some weapons that are fun to play with. And if you play Warframe only for the Dojo duels and the upcoming PvP features, uninstall the game please. That's all I have to say.

Edited by Nazgul999