Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need A Clan Emblem? - Custom Design - Pre-designed Emblems - Mon-inspired Designs

Ambiroa

Question

8GKKEUW.jpg

Example of the Twin Lions on our clan banners

zUN6okB.png

♦♦♦ MON INSPIRED PRE-DESIGNED EMBLEMS ♦♦♦

About the Mon-inspired emblems

Inspired by Japanese (Ka) Mon, which are family crests. For those who has never heard of Mon before, they are worn on clothing and harnesses of noblemen and Samurai, including imperial warlords and feudal clans.

More on (Ka) Mon: https://goo.gl/yPiRjK

More on Japanese feudal clans: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_clans

Difference

Due to respect for those families, I avoided as much as possible of using the same designs that are already active, such as certain flower patterns like the full circle Chrysantium. Instead, I gave it my own twist, still minimal and you can pick any color and type of background (transparent, solid fill) .

Price

100 platinum per design (pre-designed Mon only), changing color is included in the 100 plat.

Delivery

You get two versions, the 128 x 128 pixel square for the shoulders and clan profile, plus a 600 x 600 pixel version you can use for anywhere on the web, like a clan website.

Trading

PM me with your choice and we will set up a trade. You give me platinum, I give you Thumper/Ammo Drum. Immediately after the trade, I sent you a PM with a direct link to both versions of the emblem. When you successfully downloaded/saved the images, you sent me a confirmation so I know everything went well.

♦♦♦ CUSTOM DESIGN ♦♦♦

Process

If you like something specific or have a rough idea that you want refined, PM me. Always included is my guidance through the entire process, from Ideas/Wishes to Concept to Design to Refinement.

Price & Payment

Prices start at 30 euro, or it's plat value equivalent. If you opt for euro, I will sent you the images after Paypal confirmed that the money is received. To have this as smooth as possible, transfer the money from your bank to your Paypal first, otherwise an automatic delay will take place for formality reasons. If you opt for plat, it will be a regular trade, read below.

Philosophy

Most clans on here have a complicated design, which is nice if you have the space to show every single detail. In my philosophy, the emblem or logo, should work on every medium you place it, in a large variety of sizes, from a very spacious clan website, to that 128 x 128 pixel square on the Warframe shoulders. Hence, I designed it with that shoulder patch as starting point.

Policy on uniqueness

I will check with all former designs before completing new ones, to avoid too much similarities. Also, each design will be sold to one client/clan only, because really, nobody wants to see someone else wearing that same shirt.

Delivery

You get two versions, the 128 x 128 pixel square for the shoulders and clan profile, plus a 600 x 600 pixel version you can use for anywhere on the web, like a clan website or your amazeballs clan recruitment thread on this forum.

Trading

You give me platinum, I give you Thumper/Ammo Drum. Immediately after the trade, I sent you a PM with a direct link to both versions of the emblem. When you successfully downloaded/saved the images, you sent me a confirmation so I know everything went well.

!!! IMPORTANT !!!

I do not participate with design 'contests', as I don't work for free. So if you intend to have multiple designers design you an emblem, only to pay for the one you choose, please do not contact me, or tell me in your first PM reply when I offered my service. Thanks.

Examples of how our clan is using the Mon

xpQxuxv.png

dcpNjd8.png

Edited by Ambiroa

I don't need one though, but i need to say that they are really good looking and well made.

I really enjoyed the respect you gave to the original families in a way to not spoil their family crest.

Kudos for the work!

Thank you! If you ever need one in the future, or know somebody who just started a clan, shoot me a message ;)

Hi I am the clan leader of Fibroes Daemons, I am actually interested in your designs if you could maybe do a black and red background, also I haven't decided on a design yet, so if you could help I would much appreciate it. Thanks

Hey man, thanks. Yeah let me sent you a PM.

Maybe I am a little paranoid, but maybe you should watermark the unused ones? There isn't much stopping someone from just taking one and running without paying! They look too nice to risk you not getting paid for your good work! 

Edited by Star

Maybe I am a little paranoid, but maybe you should watermark the unused ones? There isn't much stopping someone from just taking one and running without paying! They look too nice to risk you not getting paid for your good work! 

Thanks Star, thank you. Yes I can do that, maybe I will today. However, based on a similar thread started by another designer, DE has a policy where I can request a Take-down of a stolen emblem, which results in the person/clan losing both the emblem and the upload plat. Maybe even a kick/ban/warning, I don't know what else.

But yes, thanks for the wise words. =D

EDIT: added a watermark ;-D

Edited by Ambiroa

Thanks Star, thank you. Yes I can do that, maybe I will today. However, based on a similar thread started by another designer, DE has a policy where I can request a Take-down of a stolen emblem, which results in the person/clan losing both the emblem and the upload plat. Maybe even a kick/ban/warning, I don't know what else.

But yes, thanks for the wise words. =D

EDIT: added a watermark ;-D

Oh yeah definitely, DE will honor your IP rights. The only problem being the low odds you might ever come across said clan or people to even know to take it down. I know a lot of work goes into making art so I would hate to see something get stolen from you. ^^ Good luck with sales, they all look really great!

Ambiroa was able to create a clean, elegant new emblem for my clan using the Mon style and we are 100% happy with it. We'll be proud to wear it on our shoulders! I would recommend him to anyone who has yet to have a clan emblem made, or is not completely satisfied with their current emblem, as was the case with my clan. I told him the name and theme and he created something that fit us in short time.

Thanks again Ambiroa

Ambiroa was able to create a clean, elegant new emblem for my clan using the Mon style and we are 100% happy with it. We'll be proud to wear it on our shoulders! I would recommend him to anyone who has yet to have a clan emblem made, or is not completely satisfied with their current emblem, as was the case with my clan. I told him the name and theme and he created something that fit us in short time.

Thanks again Ambiroa

Great to hear you all like it, and thank you for the recommendation. =D

---

The custom designed Mon for cah55555 as seen in the upload preview:

Z5ez02j.png