Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Call Me Iron

(PSN)IRoNMEtA

Starting this Thread a little Late I honestly never Noticed the Introduction Threads before

Let Me just rephrase this introduction So that some People Can have a better Understanding.

Hello I'm Iron Sorry for putting it out there that I have a Clan (Reapers of Anarchy Eternal) and an Alliance (Reapers of Mayhem) as well as 2 other clans (The Dragon Clan) and (Reapers of Mayhem).

To Answer prior statements made about me by someone who doesn't know me
Yes I am the Sugar Honey Ice Tea

I am the Devil you don't want in your head

Baby if Hate me , your only making me Look Good

Real Good

But to my Friends I am simply Iron

Just a Regular guy

I am Ordinary I'm an Ex-Marine

The only Glory I would ever want to give is to God

This is just a game and I have friends and I play it for All Aspects

If you want to be My Rival you need to have intellect

TY
IRon

Edited by (PS4)IRoNDEviL-33

Starting this Thread a little Late I honestly never Noticed the Introduction Threads before

Hello Fellow Framers on All Platforms I am a Clan and Alliance Leader.  I Treat Warframe Like Hobby as many do.  I like to take the Game to that Level of Leadership and dont mind some of the polotics involved.  I make it Easier for Myself by setting few Rules and Answering to No one while still making a strong militant type TENNO force.  I don't Reveal all my secrets but I do put myself out there because all information pertaining is good ole fashioned War Propaganda.

I started down this road by hearing about all the stories of what had happened in the not too distant past, I have a lively imagination still for a 35 yr old X-Marine, but these in game war stories interested me as I had already accomplished becoming a clan and Alliance Leader.  I want to become part of the epic history of this game on PSN atleast Because it all unfolds to make its own story in realm where it is possible in a game to do so.  I have not even played video games for many years , I did miss it, But Warframe embodies everything I ever wanted honestly so that's why I take it to a certain Level of Seriousness. 

My Only Regret is some of the friends I lost with this endeavor or Disagreements.  I will Also Say I hate Trading because People are all so Rude and I'd Rather go buy Plat then Sell stuff some of these animals its never a pleasant experience. 

I Look Forward to meeting many of You in the future and Shaping the Game with our Awesomeness.

If you want u can Contact PSN    IRoNDEviL-33

Firstly we all wanna feel special and important and in video games it gives you the platform express yourself and escape fro the ' Real World '

I would say im a Hardcore Tenno on the PSN platform but ive never heard of you! ( sorry )

Whats your clan? & your aliance??

If you havent realised that Warframe is a Community game its not about who has the biggest balls or uses the biggest words ^ or being a clan leader / alliance leader.

its about friendship, fun and enjoyment.

-snip-

Firstly we all wanna feel special and important and in video games it gives you the platform express yourself and escape fro the ' Real World '

I would say im a Hardcore Tenno on the PSN platform but ive never heard of you! ( sorry )

If you havent realised that Warframe is a Community game its not about who has the biggest balls or uses the biggest words ^ or being a clan leader / alliance leader.

I've seen his name come cross multiple times, tho, you should indeed remember that this game is fun and we still deal with 'children' in the community. Have fun and enjoy I say!

But anyways, glad to have you around, Tenno!

I've seen his name come cross multiple times, tho, you should indeed remember that this game is fun and we still deal with 'children' in the community. Have fun and enjoy I say!

But anyways, glad to have you around, Tenno!

Warframe PEGI 18 !

TY fello Tenno :)

• 2 weeks later...

I know exactly what Warframe is and I don't even have to try using big words however you take what I just said , you should know your coming off like real tool.  don't care if you know who I AM or not bro.  I'll make it what I want like I have from the start and that's why I do have many friends and community.  I'm not in this section for recruiting you can look at my profile to see MY Alliance and Clans.  Do you feel better now about me in what you think is my place?

Geeze

Thanks Angel, question who is the child lol, but yeah again Maybe its true people want to hate on others rather then respecting them as I do Many of my friends that are clan and alliance warlords.  I encourage all my members to be good leaders and respectful towards everyone in the game.  If I am immersed in the game then I might as well use it for the good and bring people together or be a good leader.  If that's not what this game is really about at the end of the day, please let me know. ( I know you aren't saying that)

multiquote wasn't working

Hey welcome. With all due respect just remember it's just a game, not your job. For a grown man like yourself there should be a distinction between Real life and the Void.

Ill keep that in mind, and btw people I'm sitting here writing these things during my breaks at college , I'm not understanding the whole judgement zone thing from some of you except that people want to find a way to trash talk and put others down. 

Silver I'm not paying you to be my therapist but we can schedule an appointment since your obviously Cheap.  Enjoy.

and that's with all due respect of course.

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcomes , I will be here till the end and I do hope that never comes , Peace.

Ill keep that in mind, and btw people I'm sitting here writing these things during my breaks at college , I'm not understanding the whole judgement zone thing from some of you except that people want to find a way to trash talk and put others down. 

Silver I'm not paying you to be my therapist but we can schedule an appointment since your obviously Cheap.  Enjoy.

and that's with all due respect of course.

Thank you to everyone for the warm welcomes , I will be here till the end and I do hope that never comes , Peace.

"I'm not understanding the whole judgement zone thing from some of you except that people want to find a way to trash talk and put others down"*

"Silver I'm not paying you to be my therapist but we can schedule an appointment since your obviously Cheap."*

Really got to you eh. Lol just the response I was expecting form the weak.

Anyways I'm not that cheap. How much plat we talking bro ? 

Trash talking only shows your intellect silver, i could really give an F at this point dude dont post if you dont expect a response.  Your on PC and just have to be a tool bag to someone you dont know. 

If you want to call me weak ok dude , i have no idea what your reffering to and since your on PC im sure youll never find out.  I deal with your kind a lot in this game, fortunately not as much as there are Respectful players.  Your just mad cuz your poor attitude gets you know where and you always have to join up with someone or some clan or alliance that will put up with you and be the leader of nothing.  Otherwise I served my time and this country and if I wanted no more to sit around and play WF most of time what is it really to you or anyone else.  Your in the real wrong place and nothing more than a troll.  And you just give me 1 more reason to make another post while im sitting here bored at school.

I Aint ya bro kid

Peace