The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is The Torid Still Anygood?

(PSN)KnightGethen

Question

10 answers to this question

If you put a lot of Forma into the weapon and build it for raw damage it can reach insane numbers... But that can be said for many weapons, personally I'm not a big fan of it because of it's reload which means you have to sacrifice a mod slot for a reload mod. It's up to you to decide if you like this weapon a lot or not, only that determines if it is worth using.

If you put a lot of Forma into the weapon and build it for raw damage it can reach insane numbers... But that can be said for many weapons, personally I'm not a big fan of it because of it's reload which means you have to sacrifice a mod slot for a reload mod. It's up to you to decide if you like this weapon a lot or not, only that determines if it is worth using.

Wait so my Prime Bolter can reach insane Damage? How insane? 

I've never used it, I wanna get into late game stuff. So is the Torid worth my time? Has it been nerfed? 

Torid is great for locking down choke points/ enemy spawns but really shines with the use of a Warframe that can compliment it's AoE like Vauban.

However, try with Saryn's Spore. It spread it like nobody's business. I run it on Defence sometimes just for a change and it's quite fun spreading spores and debuffing everything in sight. Torid does need a few Formas to get it in the right place, but couple with Saryn to become the ultimate plague maiden!

If you run with Saryn, be sure to keep it primarily toxic with a good status - those toxic tics will add a ton of damage to spores, and when you've got toxic-boosted spores going off in crowds that have torid dot on them, ouch, there's not as much of a need to miss the old miasma.

even better now with ivara navigator, if you build it your ivara with low dura high pwrstr, you can basically make the navigator damage multiplier to max which applies to the aoe dot damage.  

it could be multiplied on up to around 15x iirc which would melt up bombards or heavies in 1 to 2 seconds up to 50 mins on t4 surv with decently modded torrid.