Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Living Without Energy Siphon.

YellowJacketXV

Is nearly impossible in this game.

I don't know how many times I've missed this damn artifact just because of either work or sleep.

Can't I just buy it or something? Honestly, for this artifact I'm basically that desperate.

Honestly it's the only good artifact and I dislike being the only person in my clan (it feels) that doesn't have it.

Is nearly impossible in this game.

I don't know how many times I've missed this damn artifact just because of either work or sleep.

Can't I just buy it or something? Honestly, for this artifact I'm basically that desperate.

Honestly it's the only good artifact and I dislike being the only person in my clan (it feels) that doesn't have it.

Honestly, I could have gotten it 3 times now.

I change depending on what I'm doing at the time and who else is using what. Rifle amp for boltor. Enemy radar for aoeing. Reju against Infested etc. You can live without siphon. It will also make you realise how precious energy can be in vertain situations. Without it at end game you die, thats it. With it you and your team mates can survive.

30 energy per minute. Thats just over one first ability a minute. Have a think how useful it is now. Look at what we use ^^. It should make things a little clearer.

People like me who basically need streamline + flow to survive.

At a lvl 5 redirection I only have 400 shields. If I solo, I need energy.

Was poking at that not every frame needs their energy to be successful. As a Mag, I rarely, if ever, use my energy. Pretty much just as an oh shi- button and when I just need everything around me to die immediately(window break and enemies around console, or needing to res someone, etc). I run with rejuvenation 24/7 and most of the time my health goes untouched /shrug

30 energy per minute. Thats just over one first ability a minute. Have a think how useful it is now. Look at what we use ^^. It should make things a little clearer.

For me (due to level of Streamline plus Essence helmet) that's close to two decoys or one invisibility.

I just really dislike it when I'm trying to level weapons and can't really go away from Venus for a few (until I get them to at least level 15) while trying to carry as a Frost with no ability to regen energy. I can only bubble so many times, stop dying you cowards.