Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Handful Of Games Are Being Localized Here In The Us

LordOfScrugging

Meh, only two good mecha games are the dead armored core series, and another centuries episode.

armored core is From Software correct? i think a new one would be amazing from such an awesome company. and i've never heard of another centuries episode O.o i'm just generally happy the vita is getting some much needed love.

I loved God Eater. The sequel looks a little dated from what I've seen, but I'm still going to keep an eye on it.

i feel like the sequel will get touched up along side Resurrection:

armored core is From Software correct? i think a new one would be amazing from such an awesome company. and i've never heard of another centuries episode O.o i'm just generally happy the vita is getting some much needed love.

i feel like the sequel will get touched up along side Resurrection:

There was a new one, it was terribad. Armored core v....

Fromsoftware also developed anothers centuries episode. But it's Japan only at the moment. Another centuries episode was built on a modified armored core 4 engine, similar to 4A (the best armored core of the franchise). It's essentially a mech fighter which takes popular mechs from games and anime and allows them to fight together. So you could have a Gundam vs a N.E.X.T. from AC, etc.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen