Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tyl Regor

(PSN)zeratul____12

Bro, were you also one of this people that ask manic to be nerfed because this guys are melee only ...not wanting to say ur reaction time is bad but I have use a beam weapon to shoot and kill him.which took me about the same amount of time it takes me to kill the ambulance 2x in a row.

Edited by Leavith

Bro, were you also one of this people that ask manic to be nerfed because this guys are melee only ...not wanting to say ur reaction time is bad but I have use a beam weapon to shoot and kill him.which took me about the same amount of time it takes me to kill the ambulance 2x in a row.

Actually I dont have a problem with maniac hes is a welcomed challenge, its just between the jumping around and fast regenerating shields is a frustrating combo on Tyl

Edited by (PS4)zeratul____12

I got so much tired while farming Equinox,that I could actually predict his moves.Just use a shotgun(just like any other poorly scripted boss fights),and shoot him everytime he teleports near you.Roll away,when he sends his Knux at you,or when he slams them on the ground.Moreover,just wait in the highest platform,where you're supposed to fight him in the last stage.Whenever he cracks the glass,wait in extreme right/left of the room,to avoid bieng pulled into the water.You will get used to it eventually.......