Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Do Anything After Reviving Allies With New Moon

Rhinobane

This happened twice to me today, both times with Ivara while using her Bow, but I doubt its because of her. The first time it happened I was running to pick up a teammate who had gone down. I had charges of Vazarin's New Moon left, so I revived them instantly, but when I did, I became completely stuck. I cannot shoot, move, jump, turn, etc. The only thing I am able to do is move forward, and it happens when I press ANY directional key. Or maybe I can't move, I'm unsure, I was facing a wall/object both times and so my forward path was impeded, but I was making the forward walking animation, so I assumed I was able to move forward. 

The second time happened just recently when I used a New moon charge to pick up my Kubrow, same thing happened, I was completely control locked until I extracted from the mission. Once I'm out of the mission, I can move fine, as if nothing even happened. I can also still go down in this state and be picked up, and using a revive token does not fix it either. Only fix is to extract or leave. This doesn't happen every time I revive, only once in a while.

Addendum: I mentioned New Moon in this because this has not happened yet when I do not instantly revive, only when using new moon, and even then, rarely.

Edited by Rhinobane