The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Heard That Zenurik's Forever Passive Energy Was Nerfed, What Is In Place Of It Now?

(PSN)jensyao

Question

i heard that zenurik's forever passive energy was nerfed, what is in place of it now?

I just ranked that passive up today and heard PC got that passive nerfed where infinite energy pool does not last until the duration of the mission

what was in place of that and how do I get my focus back for increasing that passive?

I heard naramon was getting nerfed also....what can i do to prepare for all the upcoming nerfs?

6 answers to this question

Zenurik's "+20% energy efficiency" passive was nerfed. Instead of lasting throughout the entire mission, it'll only last for a few seconds after the cast (15 seconds at base rank). It's as good as useless right now.

(EDIT: As OniGanon and Inarticulate stated below, this is actually how the ability has functioned from the start. It's just the description that was changed to include the duration.)

What isn't as good as useless, though, is Zenurik's "+4 energy per second" passive, which DOES last through the entire mission. It's pretty broken, really, so there's a good chance it'll get nerfed in the future; but until then, you can create some hilariously powerful builds around that passive.

Edited by SortaRandom

Zenurik's "+20% energy efficiency" passive was nerfed. Instead of lasting throughout the entire mission, it'll only last for a few seconds after the cast (15 seconds at base rank). It's as good as useless right now.

What isn't as good as useless, though, is Zenurik's "+4 energy per second" passive, which DOES last through the entire mission. It's pretty broken, really, so there's a good chance it'll get nerfed in the future; but until then, you can create some hilariously powerful builds around that passive.

Definitely, I use Zenurik for almost all of my frames but the melee ones where I switch to Naramon; the uber energy syphon is pretty much insane.

Systemic Override has always had that time limit, so you can't really call it a nerf because nothing changed. It's just incorrectly labeled as a passive, and adding the description made the time limit (and the incorrect label) clear.

EDIT: Tenno'd.

Edited by Inarticulate