Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Is A...big Letdown.

SirIsaacNewton

Bugged map that lets you fall.

Annoying RNG,both for blueprints and for mods on containers(best farm Xini than wait for a good mod on a void run).

Bugged puzzles.

This one is not exactly negative but why not different kind of missions?

Frost Prime is allright,Latron...that too.But Reaper is useless.

All that for a paid map and with no resource drops..

It's just beautiful and have enemies of every faction in a higher level.It was fun to do the puzzles though,the ones that worked,that is.

I'm bashing the update,yes it's somewhat good,but it has so many flaws for such a beautiful piece of content.

All the maps make you fall.

RNGs will be RNGs, and while it does need a bit of a tweak, how fun would a game really be if you always got what you wanted if you simply thought about it hard enough?

You sure they're bugged? They seem all right to me. Some confusing, sure, but alright.

Different kinds of missions in a vastly different tile set with brand new traps and literally all kinds of enemies and new distracting content, and on top of that, you want different missions? Personally, I found it jarring enough as it was.

Reaper's getting a buff. Despite everyone saying it's trash, I still want one, and I don't think it's all that terrible. I think most of the "OMG IT'S SO BAD" reaction is people expecting too much for a weapon they say was extraordinarily "hard" to get, when one could have conceivably gotten it by speed running many times (or maybe since they paid for keys, they feel entitled to something grand, which is understandable, I guess). If you expect a gas-powered, self-propelled lawnmower, you'll be severely disappointed when you get a flimsy manual one, but it'll get the job done just as well, if not better, once you learn how to use it properly. And on top of that, it's getting a buff soon. You'll live.

The map isn't exactly "paid" either, you have a chance of getting free keys in defense missions, and if you have friends, you can tag along with them (for free!) and end up having more fun in the process.

Puzzles aren't bugged, they're RNG (I suspect so that there's some variance in the puzzle per map). Sometimes the puzzles are there, sometimes they're not. What a given pressure plate triggers and whether or not it's active is randomised.

Edited by Quetzhal

I agree, to me it's pretty much the same thing we've been doing only with a glossy coating. No new enemies, just the same ones only silvery. The traps are boring and not a problem at all. 1 hit and the entire thing is useless. The cryo pads are just a joke because you can dodge them so easily and the place is barely filled with secrets. If I can find all the secrets in an area, you're doing it wrong. I played a fairly linear game which is call of juarez and I only found a good 30% of the secrets.

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

I'm sure some of the bugs will get fixed soon, my teammate fell through the floor just yesterday. And I agree that it really blows that the void levels take money to play on a regular basis. ( don't throw drops at me I play every day and have maybe seen one key drop for a login reward and that's it ) I do enjoy the puzzles though and those have not yet been bugged for me. At this point I recommend patience, abstinence, and or playing the rest of the game. Good luck!

The void, and the dojo for that matter, are practically in alpha.

That means they are full of bugs, unbalanced and not completely fleshed out.

As far as I'm concerned I don't expect any benefit from them at all I just try to evaluate the experience.

If you take yourself seriously as a beta-tester you should contibute constructively to get rid of these problems.

Just stating them isn't enough. You certainly have some good ideas up your sleeve that might help.

Why don't you post them instead of just opening up another whining thread?

I have quite a few void keys and I haven't used a single one yet due to fear of getting stuck or getting subpar loot.

I also had a few problems with people connecting to my 'lobby' and starting with the void key. They end up getting disconnected and I end up alone in the instance.

It's nice to think like a beta-tester when it comes to playing through 'special missions' like these but let's be real here, these void keys cost money.