The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Confused About 4 Things. Please De Or Any Admin Clarify Me Properly Plz With Each Question

---Valiance---

Question

As i am mr 20(dont like mr21 number so i dont wanna give the test now)
1. If i open a new account of warframe and play in that account in my idle time to do old things like do i did with this account. is that against the rules or a reason to get ban? i just wanna play and do dont wanna wait for new updates to only accompany me for few weeks.

2. if number one is not reason to get ban or not against the rules. if i trade warframe item like mods or prime sets between this 2 account with the help of friends is that against the rules or a reason to get ban?( PS: NO outer game things Trade which directly against the rules which i know)

3. if number 2 is ok and I like doing raids. and sortie mostly. then others mission like towers etc. so if i do raid or sortie on both account will it be against the rules? or count as a exploiting? or reason to get ban? ( PS: even i dont hav that much time but what if? )

4. and last question if my frnds play on my pc or i help him to play something in my pc. is it against the rules or a reason to get ban? (PS: i play sometimes on frnds pc or in office)

UPDATED THINGS:

all this is what i am confused now and what i want to do in thinking . just correct me plz.

1. if i have 2 account.   i will do X reward type mission like raid and sortie on only 1 account per day. then there is no problem. plz correct me. if i am wrong.

2. if i get any x reward and trade between the help of my frnd its not against the rules. but i wont do that. plz correct me. if i am wrong.

3. if i do same alart like forma or reactor bp on both account and keep for myself is not against the ruels. plz correct me. if i am wrong.

4. if i never trade with my alternate acc strait then there is no problem. plz correct me. if i am wrong.

5. if i only alone use one account at a time.. and be active on only one account then there is no problem. plz correct me. if i am wrong.

6. if i wanna give smthing like just mods or prime parts to my alrt with the help of my frnds is it against the rules? 

*** i am asking too much. as i dont knw about it thats y. i just wanna pass time. i dont like playing other games. i just dont wanna get ban while trying to hav little fun time.

Edited by ---Valiance---

17 answers to this question

You can have more than one account but trading items between them is prohibited I believe. You may get your trading access revoked or just have your account banned outright.

Really? I wonder why that would be... You can't trade the starting platinum so I dont see why they wouldn't allow trading (especially considering how little you can trade).

You can have more than one account but trading items between them is prohibited I believe. You may get your trading access revoked or just have your account banned outright.

i need sure confirmation. what u said. also need other ans :) and cant i help myself to have less truble getting all the things by myself in new account? just telling :)

Edited by ---Valiance---

Really? I wonder why that would be... You can't trade the starting platinum so I dont see why they wouldn't allow trading (especially considering how little you can trade).

Run Multiple accounts to get Plat discounts, spread Plat to both accounts.

Special Mod Events. Keep one set, sell the other.

Run Sorties multiple times, swap around Frame parts that are duplicate on one.

Hi Valiance,

In short answer this is a very tricky area to be going into. I'll answer the points one by one.

1) Yes (be careful) - As long as there is a clear distinction between your main account and this one, and it's not used to farm or exploit then you /should/ be ok

2) No -  Trading between alts can be seen as farming and exploiting the system, some things are only rewarded 'X' times per account but tradeable. Straight away you have potential to have double what you should have.

3) No - This follows on from number 2 if you trade the rewards

4) Yes - Helping other people is part of the community. As long as he's using his own account and it's 'clear' that it's separate account.

So can you have an alt? yes, but the best plan is if you do to have it as a totally separate character that doesn't interact.

:)

According to the EULA, making a 2nd account is a no-no but according to DE several times including recently, from DE Drew, the support staff will mostly only be annoyed if the two accounts ever meet like trading or being in the same team to get event rewards and bypass restrictions like that. Being on another PC as your account or your friend logging in under their account on your PC would not be a problem however, letting your friend play under your account could be seen as a problem - sharing of accounts is prohibitted - but it does depend on DE interpretation of course as to how they want to view it. I would avoid creating a secondary account unless absolutely needed.

i need sure confirmation. what u said. also need other ans :) and cant i help myself to have less truble getting all the things by myself in new account? just telling :)

It's clearly stated that you can't do anything that gives two accounts an unfair advantage over a person with a single account. If you do something on one and the other, and allow the two to interact and end up with more then would result from doing something twice on a single account, that would qualify.

If I was to actually run a Forma Alert on two accounts, then use both Forma to build Dojo rooms, I'm basically getting an advantage and would get in trouble. Same if I use Extractors on both accounts to dump materials to help build statues and whatnot, if however I run missions and I collect Pigments, then dump them, I have to run missions on each one separate, so they are not collecting Pigments at twice the rate, so it's fine. Also, DE won't give a hoot about Pigments.

It should be common sense. If running both is beneficial to you rather then simply being "something to do for fun" then don't do it.

If you put two accounts in a mission at the same time to try and get twice the drops, that is a def no-no

they cannot be in the same room together you can send stuff to them but you can not use them to farm the same event multiple times example say slash mod event was up you could not use an army of alts to farm several copies of the mod set so you can trade them later

sorties are eeeeeeeh i would only do the sortie on one account same with raids.

playing your account on a friends computer or their account on yours is not against the tos but it does raise a red flag that can activate an auto ban contact support to fix that.

Run Multiple accounts to get Plat discounts, spread Plat to both accounts.

Special Mod Events. Keep one set, sell the other.

Run Sorties multiple times, swap around Frame parts that are duplicate on one.

If you're the kind of player that only buys plat when you get a discount, then DE would only be gaining money from this no?

Completing one of Warframe's (often painfully) long events with two accounts would be quite a feat, and even getting an alt to the point where you can do sorties (not to mention you cant even trade until rank 2) would be an insane amount of work - and honestly I think getting 2 dera barrels instead of one wouldn't even justify it, let alone be considered "exploiting" (to me at least).

Seems pretty balanced to me, but eh, whatever.

Edited by smokednin

UPDATED THINGS:

all this is what i am confused now and what i want to do in thinking . just correct me plz.

1. if i have 2 account.   i will do X reward type mission like raid and sortie on only 1 account per day. then there is no problem. plz correct me. if i am wrong.

2. if i get any x reward and trade between the help of my frnd its not against the rules. but i wont do that. plz correct me. if i am wrong.

3. if i do same alart like forma or reactor bp on both account and keep for myself is not against the ruels. plz correct me. if i am wrong.

4. if i never trade with my alternate acc strait then there is no problem. plz correct me. if i am wrong.

5. if i only alone use one account at a time.. and be active on only one account then there is no problem. plz correct me. if i am wrong.

6. if i wanna give smthing like just mods or prime parts to my alrt with the help of my frnds is it against the rules? 

*** i am asking too much. as i dont knw about it thats y. i just wanna pass time. i dont like playing other games. i just dont wanna get ban while trying to hav little fun time.