The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

V For Vendetta

(PSN)D4rk50ul-v2

V for Vendetta is looking for Highly active clans to join our long established Alliance with a track record of fighting for the community with honor.

We house some of the top clans in Warframe and take pride in having one of the oldest and most respectful Alliances in the game.

"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We never Forgive. We never Forget. Expect us."

We are a Dark Sector focused Alliance that has and will continue to successfully destroy high tax Alliances to keep Dark Sectors fair and fun for all.  

-V- isn't all about war, we have a very respectful chat and helpful players that play together regularly. Check the Ego's at the door, we treat everyone as equals and expect the same out of our members.

-V- will now be hosting our own community day where we will swarm the Earth Relay and other newbie areas helping out with missions, answering questions, giving build advice, etc.

These will be help EVERY FRIDAY (US) or SATURDAY (AUS/NZ)

You can see the post here: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/594965-ps4-v-for-vendetta-community-day/

About -V-

We will never attack a clan or alliance who supports the community and maintains low tax.

We will never fight for credits or glory, only for what is right. We are NOT Mercenaries.

We will not make deals, soft alliances, or help support anyones greed.

We will not demand donations from our members, if they are needed they are 100% optional.

We will NEVER disband, NEVER betray the community's trust, and NEVER betray our ideals.

All clans that wish to join will be voted in based on activity and respect earned by current members. Every clan gets equal votes on all Alliance matters.

Alliance chat will remain fun and respectful, trolls/racism/BFD's/etc will be swiftly dealt with by the Clan leaders.

If you are interested in joining please contact one of the players below on PSN or VIA our PSN Community.

D4rk50ul-v2

Eeoiwalka

J_DANGER_

Hantao02

RuthlessLove

Edited by (PS4)D4rk50ul-v2

Thank you for all the messages, we are filling our space fast with great clans. If you have a highly active non-moon clan and want a home in one of the oldest alliances in Frame with top clans message us on PSN.

Remember we aren't in dark sectors for fame or glory, if that is what you seek you won't find it here.

• 3 weeks later...

To further our efforts to help out the community, we have made an official Alliance "Community Day". Check out the info above or on the official thread in Players helping Players.

We are still accepting clans who share our ideals, PM us to get the ball rolling and join one of the oldest most respected Alliance's in Warframe :)

We are still accepting clans on a limited basis. Must be respectful & positive additions to our Alliance.

We will be going to war at some point, those looking for a dominant dark sector alliance have found it. We don't support personal greed and will likely not be deploying rails with the intent on keeping them.

What we do is in the original post, we destroy those who try to dictate who can own what. They generally attempt to do so by bullying with credits, talking over the entire star chart, etc. They will call us the devil, the ones everyone should fear, the police... Its self preservation as they will soon be destroyed and their "property" will be given back to the community.

If you like bullying the bullies, helping small clans and alliances without even making it known, or just have that general sense of morality to do the right thing hit us up :)

• 2 weeks later...

hi this is legend of uk im intrested to join your alliance we are a small team at the moment but hope to expand out team and join an alliance with other clans from what i read i like and i have been playing for over a year and im a master rank 15 warlord of legend of uk i do low tax on trades 1% at the moment and not planed to change yet i would like to join your alliance please message me on ps4 or in the game killagain82 

thanks yours

killagain82

legend of uk

hi this is legend of uk im intrested to join your alliance we are a small team at the moment but hope to expand out team and join an alliance with other clans from what i read i like and i have been playing for over a year and im a master rank 15 warlord of legend of uk i do low tax on trades 1% at the moment and not planed to change yet i would like to join your alliance please message me on ps4 or in the game killagain82

thanks yours

killagain82

legend of uk

We'll contact you in game soon, thanks for the interest.