The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friend Suspended Because Of False Positive Due To Cheat Engine

Elurion

Question

I'm just trying to help a friend who got banned a week ago because of Cheat Engine without even using it.

First of all, my friend has been a member for 2 years and 7 months and is Hunter founder. He has a good pc so he got used to let warframe run in the background the whole time(even overnight) and play other games at the same time. I was with him when that happened.

Now here's what happened that day. I was watching him playing Warcraft 3 Campaign(Yes he still plays that game) and he got to the point where he had to wait for a 30 minutes timer to end and doing basically nothing, he can't just skip that level without skipping important parts of the game lore, so he opened Cheat Engine and used the speedhack on WARCRAFT3.EXE, the only process he used the software on.

The next day he shows me a screen telling that he has been banned until January 1st of 2035.

I can understand that DE don't want Hackers and stuff, but man is this harsh, The warframe Process wasn't even touched, 1k+ hours into that game, 2 and a half years old account with 95% of the content and he would take on cheating after all this ?

He opened a ticket on the support but it's been a week now and no response :/

3 answers to this question

I'm sorry but you need to wait for support to get back to your friend. 

No one on the forums can help you and posting this here won't make support get to you any faster.

There is likely some delay with support due to it being Christmas but I'm sure support will get to you as fast as possible.