The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtf

BreakingForce

Question

So I shattered my wrist and have been unable to play for a month or two. I logged back in today, and my maxed Narrow Minded has disappeared. without it, my hall of malevolence mirage, shocking speed volt, endless war valkyr, etc.  don't work. Nothing else on my account seems to be missing (still had plat, credits, prime parts, etc.). Has something happened in the past couple months that would cause mods to disappear?

Edited by BreakingForce

5 answers to this question

thanks for the suggestions...i did put in a ticket before posting here, and i did look both in the unfiltered mod menu and on the "upgrade" screen for my warframes.  I was mostly wondering if it was a problem in the game that had happened since i last played...you know, narrow minded removed from the game or some corruption or loss of data on de's end that was widespread or something.   so, hopefully support is able to track down what happened to it and help me out.  That shocking speed volt was my favorite thing in the game to play (though not super viable for high level stuff...just super fun to zip around and smash things with my scindo prime), so i wouldn't have traded or fused it away myself.