The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Random Crashing

Reiyd

So, I'm pretty frustrated.

I have no idea what's causing this, and I have no way to recreate this. However, for the past few weeks(I'm guessing it could have been update eighteen) my game has been crashing left and right. Completely at random, it seems. Any mission, any tileset, any warframe, I'll play fine for an hour or so, and then my game will do one of two things:

One:

This is nearly every time. My game will freeze for just a couple seconds, and then unfreeze and return to normal for a couple more seconds. Then it freezes again for just an instant and crashes.

Two:

This has happened a handful of times. My game will freeze for an indefinite amount of time. I will get a notification that my display driver has stopped responding and recovered(despite still being frozen). Most times I can still move and shoot, as I can hear the in-game sound just fine but cannot see what's happening.

My spec's are the following:

GPU: GeForce GTX 750

CPU: AMD FX-8100 eight core processor 2.80 ghz,

8 GB Installed RAM

Windows 10 Home

Driver version: 361.43

My driver is up to date, and most of my graphics settings are turned down, even though I can run it at max settings 60 FPS.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Reiyd

I'm also having a similar issue.

Ever since U18 dropped, my game would stutter sometimes and gets worst as things progress. On rare cases, it would freeze and then go black screen as if it crashed, but the game would still be running.

My specs:

CPU: AMD FX-8320 8 core processor 3.5 ghz

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 200/ HD 7900 series

16 GB RAM

Windows 7 Home

Crimson Driver 15.12

So far, turning off Multi-threading seems to fix my micro-stuttering issue at the cost of lower FPS.

Edited by Sazabi