Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just To Make You All Aware - #steam #psn #xbox

SigweardStoneFist

Ah ok. I hope too much damage hasn't happened.

Well nothing changed on my account, was expecting some weird stuff to happen but so far all good. Maybe Steam did a logged point reset from before the issues occurred so that any changes during the "Caching error" hack would be reverted.

Just did a quick login to steam, everything is still running fine.

Edited by (PS4)Pharen

Well nothing changed on my account, was expecting some weird stuff to happen but so far all good. Maybe Steam did a logged point reset from before the issues occurred so that any changes during the "Caching error" hack would be reverted.

Ok. I hope nothing bad has happened to my account. I'm guessing no damage has been done but there's a chance that someone might of deleted my games or spent my money on random stuff

Ok. I hope nothing bad has happened to my account. I'm guessing no damage has been done but there's a chance that someone might of deleted my games or spent my money on random stuff

Well I guess it's all RNG isn't it, since people were accessing other peoples accounts at random. I had gift copies of games in my inventory and none of them have gone missing so I'd say it'll be fine. Also check your wishlist in case someones added something random, people on the forums here have said they added games like "hatoful boyfriend" (the pidgeon dating simulator) to randoms wishlists for lulz.

Everything is working normal now.

Well I guess it's all RNG isn't it, since people were accessing other peoples accounts at random. I had gift copies of games in my inventory and none of them have gone missing so I'd say it'll be fine. Also check your wishlist in case someones added something random, people on the forums here have said they added games like "hatoful boyfriend" (the pidgeon dating simulator) to randoms wishlists for lulz.

Also ye, check your wishlist :P

Tried to get into steam but it says could not connect to steam network. Is steam down for abit or has something dreadful happened to my account? 0.0

Edit: nvm it was most likely just a connection issue. I'm going back o find out now if anything serious has happened to my account.

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Tried to get into steam but it says could not connect to steam network. Is steam down for abit or has something dreadful happened to my account? 0.0

Edit: nvm it was most likely just a connection issue. I'm going back o find out now if anything serious has happened to my account.

Steam is still recovering for networking issues.

Nothing special

no damage done to my account :D

wonder how everone else is doing

Yay, and I think everyone else is doing the same