Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Picked It Up

nacolin

Just picked it during weekend and  I like several things about Warframe.

The GUI I feel is a bit unintuitive or rather a bit hard to get used to. It took me some time, and I still make the mistake, to understand that clicking the weapon or the suit in the arsenal window does not open configuration of the mods in it, it open the market.

Fusioning the mods is also a bit tedious due to the interface which has you jumping back and fort to between selecting the mod to fusion and doing the fusion proper.

Several things the game does not tell you about and you just Google it or read it here (sentinels, artifacts, fusioning, etc...)

The parkeour maneuvers are cool, but the lines of cable you can use by pressing X need to be usable (I think) if you are mid jump or sufficiently near it but not at either end. Several other items you interact with by pressing X also would benefit by a larger radius to interact with them, it it a bit of  pain sometimes to correctly locate your character so the game will let you hack a computer, press a level, open several lockers one after another or just call the elevator.

I like the way are generated for the most part. I have payed the same missions several times and the layout feels a bit different each time, and Lotus will sometimes change the objective of the mission in the middle of it. Such dynamism is nice.

Could the pickup radius for the character be a bit wider? I really slow down the party to slog all the way to each ammo/energy/health.

I understand the need to test out the cash shop, but could you at least give us enough Platinum during the Beta to at least buy a secondary suit or set of weapons?

i know everything can be obtained by a blueprint, yet is it too much to ask for a bit more BETA testing platinum?

At least enough for a second suit (they don't have to give out free Vaubans, i would just like to try Mag or Loki which are among the basic starters) or just give the three starters for BETA testing and recall them once the game launches.