The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Recruiting Closed.

RossRam

NO places left.

Hello everyone. We are the Solar Knights, a Shadow Clan. We are looking for casual, friendly players, who are fairly active and who are willing to contribute to the clan. We are trying to recruit players from all around the world, so time zones don’t matter.

We are casual clan, so:

-We don’t force you to use TeamSpeak, Raidcall, or anything else like this. We are not hardcore, we just have fun playing Warframe.

-We don’t care about your age. As long as you act more or less normal, friendly, and show respect we will be glad that you’re are a part of the clan, no matter how old you are.

-We don’t care about your mastery rank. New players are welcome, we are ready to help, teach and show you everything you need to know.

Our Dojo is complete, everything is researched and ready to use (though if this is the only thing you need, you probably will not last in our clan too long). We have a Trading Kiosk, a Dueling Room and everything else you need. Currently, we are trying to decorate our Dojo, but the amount of bugs prevent us from finishing this task.

So the only things we want from you:

-Be social. I know, it is pretty hard, as I myself am pretty antisocial, but our clan is a friendly bunch. Do not forget to say hello to other clan members, and take a look at clan chat from time to time.

-Be active. If you are going to be offline for more than 30 days without a reason, we will kick you out. 30 days is pretty big limit, I think, so if you have a plan to go away for a week or so, it would be appreciated if you notify me or someone else so we’ll know.

If you are interested, write here or PM me on forums or in game. Ask all questions you need, I will gladly answer them.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by RossRam

Your clan seems pretty cool...sure hope I can handle SOME interaction lmao. I'd be down to join if you still have room! ign is theracody

Hi, I would like to join in if you still have slots.

I'm currently at MR 7

ID: Cloudyxy

I have sent  both of you invites. 

Hello! I was wondering if I can fill one of these spots!

It says you are already in a clan. If you would like to join, you must leave your current clan first.

2 spots remaining.

EDIT: 3 Spots Remaining

Edited by qeuu