Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Are Common Mods Even In Rng For End Mission Rewards?

Niryco

My friend posed a very good question. Why is it that there are common mods within the end mission reward rate?

Things like vitality or redirection, magazine warp, trick mag, quick draw, pressure point etc etc.

These mods can be dropped at quite a high frequency compared to uncommon or rare by mobs. However common mods for a reward just is an artificial way to make rarer mods rarer.

So he suggested, just remove common reward for end mission reward rotation and replace them with more uncommon and rare mods.

They simply are hardly ever rewarding since they and aren't rewards meant to be special rather than common?

Some of the uncommon mods can even be set in the common,uncommon or rare pool that exist now, but by removing common mods, there would be more mods worthwhile during end mission rewards.

I hope the devs can consider this as a solution.

Edited by Jacate

if they werent there then instead of a mod you could use as fusion food, youd just end up with an excessive amout of heal items......and thus the complaining would start again....i like them as rewards, because as mentioned before ...getting them to level 10 COSTS

Edited by EdgeKasim