Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Replay Saints Row 3?

crimsonspartan1

I have bought the saints row bundle containing saints row 3 to 4 and with all DLCs along time ago when it was on sale for £4.79 and I'm wondering if I should go back to saints row 3. I stopped playing them because my computer froze when I was going to return to the main menu and my computer soon blue screened a while later so I haven't played them since. It never happened to me when playing saints row 3 but I'm (slightly) worried that my computer will bs (blue screen) when I play it. Should I replay saints row 3 and hope that nothing happens because I have a lot of fun playing it?

I suggest repairing your PC first. On the other hand, what's the worst a blue screen will do?

My PC is perfectly fine (well after the blue screen I had to do a couple of restarts and other stuff to make sure my PC is 100% safe) but I think it might either be a little error that occurred or saints row 4 doesn't work for me.

But it happened a long time ago like June or July this year or something? Not too sure but it was along time ago this year that it happened.

Well I'm gonna play it but this time put it in windowed mode instead of full screen or border less full screen or just play it on full screen and hope for the best. It was saints row 4 which had the issue anyway so nothing bad should happen really

Edited by crimsonspartan1