Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Christmas Presents!

TruZender

I got nothing :(

Wish I got the new loki skin though.

Least you can play the game (I'm assuming) I poured milk on my laptop. Now imagine missing the greatest moment in Warframe lore history (arguably in the future) its painful? I had to watch gameplay. It was beautiful

I don't celebrate anything around this time of year (except New Years), but on Dec 25 my dad was messing with the wiring in the house and blew out my TV, PS4, and cable box. SO no more Warframe, CoD, Fallout, etc.

holy clem! Hope it all gets better man, No Warframe No Life (get than reference? No? Well then to clem with you!) (Get THAT reference? I'll stop now)

holy clem! Hope it all gets better man, No Warframe No Life (get than reference? No? Well then to clem with you!) (Get THAT reference? I'll stop now)

All broken, TV short circuited, cable box also short circuited and my PS4 turns itself off, won't enter safe mode, and refuses to display on any TV in my house. But at least I still have my family with me to enter 2016.

All broken, TV short circuited, cable box also short circuited and my PS4 turns itself off, won't enter safe mode, and refuses to display on any TV in my house. But at least I still have my family with me to enter 2016.

You are a bright beacon of hope