The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Broken [Ooc/recruiting/feedback]

crimsonspartan1

Hang on, are you talking about your cloaked guy, or am I doing my other OC here!? (The latter being the actual plan of mine, DAMN IT< SPOILERS AGAIN!

The mysterious cloaked figure finally takes action...

Plus he's on the bounty so would you try and take him down...

Or spare him...

Edited by (PS4)Gunbuster17_6

Argh!

Thing was I already had everything planned out from days ago on how to involve Xeras. I was going to OC as him for a skit or two...

Ok I edited the post so it doesn't look like meta gaming.

And now... darn it.

This whole thing throws a monkey-wrench into my plan... (Sad)

Deep within a cave network, the sun shines, just phobos things!

Orokin Proxies utterly destroyed, that guy must be a Tenno, if not it means he's Op as F***.

i expected a Post Apocalyptic Rp, the only post apocalyptic thing i see here it's the reason of why we are on phobos and the ammo counter of me and Sokras.

Just saying.

Argh!

Thing was I already had everything planned out from days ago on how to involve Xeras. I was going to OC as him for a skit or two...

And now... darn it.

This whole thing throws a monkey-wrench into my plan... (Sad)

Well sorry about that :| guess he can make another appearance or something...

Make things slightly more interesting maybe...

Well I really should of thought abit more but at least the cloaked figure had his moment in the spotlight (for a few posts)

And not gonna be too rude but maybe it would be slightly better to introduce him abit later as he may play a big part in the rp considering how he's orokin and such.

The whole plan... was in shambles...  the big secret!

Here was how I was to plan it out and do it:

... No, I can't even... my creativity has just been destroyed... I've lost any creativity I was on from this mornings comedy posts!

Now, I don't feel like really posting anything since it'll probably be so bland and dry... Im going to run todays Sorties... see if that juts me out of this mood...

crimson, i still want to know HOW THE SUN SHINES INSIDE A CAVE NETWORK.

The sun wasn't shining in the cave, it was just the figure talking about Phobos and and sun pretty much. It had nothing to do with the sun being inside the cave.

Maybe how he said it might of confused a few people :|

If it did then I may edit it.

The whole plan... was in shambles... the big secret!

Here was how I was to plan it out and do it:

... No, I can't even... my creativity has just been destroyed... I've lost any creativity I was on from this mornings comedy posts!

Now, I don't feel like really posting anything since it'll probably be so bland and dry... Im going to run todays Sorties... see if that juts me out of this mood...

Well sorry :|

Kinda forgot you wanted to have your orokin OC have his moment for abit :|

Btw the only reason why I did it was because sokras said help and well...

Yea I'm deeply sorry if I kinda f**ked up your bit :|

Edited by crimsonspartan1

Unless we do some major fixing.

All the note I took = Worthless

The time to plan him out = Wasted 

Sokras story Progression = Wrecked.

Character Idea for Xeras = Desroyed

And me: Now I literally don't even have the mood to RP anymore really... this is why Meta-Gaming is not nice people! *Shah...* 

( Oh whats this, Lv80-100 Defense with reduced energy cap on Sortie... yay... How could it be any worse! I Challenge you old saying!)

Unless we do some major fixing.

All the note I took = Worthless

The time to plan him out = Wasted 

Sokras story Progression = Wrecked.

Character Idea for Xeras = Desroyed

And me: Now I literally don't even have the mood to RP anymore really... this is why Meta-Gaming is not nice people! *Shah...* 

Oh whats this, Lv80-100 Defense with reduced energy cap on Sortie... yay...

Well I can edit the posts so the figure doesn't interrupt but then everyone will have to change their posts. I'll do it now and maybe

make the figure show up when the bandit boss arrives.

Actually yea I'll do that. I feel kinda stupid and bad and I gotta fix it. Sorry guys but you will have to edit your posts with something different or just say "(post removed)" so I can give gun blaster his moment.

*Sigh* here was the basic summary of the Idea 

(not really 100% since it would adapt to peoples responses)

Continuing from Madreapers post.

The arrow would get lodged in the man's head (I NEVER SPECIFIED CORRUPTED LANCER)

Riping part of its scalp revealing Cybernetics.

vodkacrepper would have probably posted something in response

Then Xeras would have revealed himself (Or as a copy proxy) briefly talked about Water's resource being profitable where he is hiding. Spoken to Itlaq as a fellow Orokin in some way. SHowing scorn for soldier-types. Before I wrapped up this side-story with him doing *Something* that I cant spoil. 

And then I would see how people would have posted from there.

That was it in general.

Let's make it  rule guys please (Just like in the bylaws of RP'ing) NO META GAMING! Especially to that extent, no offense.

Well I can edit the posts so the figure doesn't interrupt but then everyone will have to change their posts. I'll do it now and maybe

make the figure show up when the bandit boss arrives.

Actually yea I'll do that. I feel kinda stupid and bad and I gotta fix it. Sorry guys but you will have to edit your posts with something different or just say "(post removed)" so I can give gun blaster his moment.

*Sigh* here was the basic summary of the Idea 

(not really 100% since it would adapt to peoples responses)

Continuing from Madreapers post.

The arrow would get lodged in the man's head (I NEVER SPECIFIED CORRUPTED LANCER)

Riping part of its scalp revealing Cybernetics.

vodkacrepper would have probably posted something in response

Then Xeras would have revealed himself (Or as a copy proxy) briefly talked about Water's resource being profitable where he is hiding. Spoken to Itlaq as a fellow Orokin in some way. SHowing scorn for soldier-types. Before I wrapped up this side-story with him doing *Something* that I cant spoil. 

And then I would see how people would have posted from there.

That was it in general.

Let's make it  rule guys please (Just like in the bylaws of RP'ing) NO META GAMING! Especially to that extent, no offense.

Got it. I kinda went abit outta control and added abit which ruined your bit. Just gotta wait til everyone changes their posts so you can do your bit. I wanna see it happen and like I said I'm sorry.