Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

为什么不能显示敌人的存在呢?

Rejan

在战斗的时候,总是分不清敌人的坐标和数量,这样会让我们玩家很苦恼,我建议能显示敌人的坐标和数量(在我们的机枪范围之内显示),希望能尽快落实!:D

Fighting, it is always hard to tell the coordinates and the number of the enemy, which would allow our players very upset, I suggest to display the coordinates and the number of the enemy (shown) within the scope of our machine guns, hoping to be implemented as soon as possible!

There is an artifact which you can use that adds all nearby enemies to your radar, and in elimination missions you can see them on the radar too. Although finding that specific artifact is a pain.

谷歌翻译----有一个神器,你可以用你的雷达,增加了附近的所有敌人,并消除任务中,你可以看到他们在雷达上。虽然发现特定的工件,是一种痛苦。

Edited by Kilikaji

There is an artifact which you can use that adds all nearby enemies to your radar, and in elimination missions you can see them on the radar too. Although finding that specific artifact is a pain.

谷歌翻译----有一个神器,你可以用你的雷达,增加了附近的所有敌人,并消除任务中,你可以看到他们在雷达上。虽然发现特定的工件,是一种痛苦。

我知道了...要钱的...谢谢

I know ... money ... Thanks

Actually, you get artifacts from alert missions with a mystery award. Problem is there are very few alert missions each day.

其实,你文物带有神秘色彩奖的警戒任务。问题是很少有警戒任务的每一天。

Am I the only one that absolutely hate it when people start speaking Mandarin in an English-dominant forum, where the developers speak English and most of them probably don't understand Mandarin? I am Chinese and I speak Mandarin, but this still irks me often, people speaking in Mandarin (or their own language) and expect others to understand them or make the effort to understand them. So annoying

Am I the only one that absolutely hate it when people start speaking Mandarin in an English-dominant forum, where the developers speak English and most of them probably don't understand Mandarin? I am Chinese and I speak Mandarin, but this still irks me often, people speaking in Mandarin (or their own language) and expect others to understand them or make the effort to understand them. So annoying

You deserve a medal. I like you.

:)

My Grandma always said: Honey, when you're in a Forum where everyone speaks english... don't speak Chinese. My Grandma was a wise woman.

Edit: She also said: When you can't speak English (World language) ... stay the F*** out of the internet because you don't play soccer when you can't kick a Ball.

Edited by Namacyst

My Grandma always said: Honey, when you're in a Forum where everyone speaks english... don't speak Chinese. My Grandma was a wise woman.

Edit: She also said: When you can't speak English (World language) ... stay the F*** out of the internet because you don't play soccer when you can't kick a Ball.

Your grandma is awesome.

I'm sorry, please forgive me I could not speak English, but I'm trying to learn English. I really like this game, so I hope you can help me,thanks.

在战斗的时候,总是分不清敌人的坐标和数量,这样会让我们玩家很苦恼,我建议能显示敌人的坐标和数量(在我们的机枪范围之内显示),希望能尽快落实!:D

There is an artifact called "Enemy Radar", normally obtained in "?" alert missions, I have one of these suckers, they work really damn well in a team based environment; well, of course you can play single with it too...

有个神器可以显示的。。叫Enemy Radar..一般在"?"警报任务中得到。。我就有一个,在队伍里面其实很好用。。朋友们都很喜欢这玩意儿。。

You guys have some pretty ridiculous opinions about language.

Yes, yes they do..lol..

OP, Try to use English here...but I think you can also include your native language as well, because there will be mandrain speakers like me trying to help you out..Having both languages doesn't hurt ( applies to all languages); and does anybody have an idea why I don't get auto correction on this forum? my spelling suck ballz..

楼主,尽量用英文,但是我想写完英文之后添加中文翻译也没什么不好, 因为总有人会用相同的语言。。也比较好沟通。

The Internet - English only. One third of the world speaks Chinese. Japan has a massive corner of the Internet to themselves. So does Russia, Germany, Scandinavia, France, Italy and so on. They all speak and write their native languages, not English. There is 500 Million Europeans, 1.3 billion Chinese, 1.2 billion Indian and, what, 310 million Americans?

You need to learn a lot about the internet. Do you really think it reaches from facebook.com to bbc.co.uk?

@Rejan: Do not worry. When you cannot translate, type it in Mandarin - it may take more time to be answered, but it will be. Ignore those people in between who complain.

Common courtesy, duh. How is that ridiculous, is beyond me. But eh, it's your opinion. This is a forum with English as its main language, so having people coming in to speak in various languages doesn't help at all, especially when they are trying to talk to the devs or people in general, and not their own circle of language speakers. When I hang out with my friends and we have foreign guests around, we speak English instead of Mandarin, common courtesy, even if it's horrible English, at least the guests could understand us a lil. Listeners/readers should not be required to whip out a translator.

The suggestion of using 2 languages to post works perfectly, even if you have to use Google translate to translate the English part.

@Rejan 小事,没什么的。像某人建议的,最好就是写中文,然后附加英文翻译(用谷歌翻译也好),至少大家都稍微了解内容。不然如果大家都用各自的语言罢了,没附加英文翻译,场面会变得很混乱。

Edited by TwilightAsh

Nå, jamen så kan vi vel alle sammen snakke det sprog vi har lyst til, for Google kan alligevel oversætte for os! Engelsk er jo også lidt trættende i længden, ikke sandt?

There is a Danish corner of the internet too: That doesn't mean I should write Danish on an English forum, does it? I'm sure China also has access to Google Translate or something similar.

Edited by Zinn

Common courtesy, duh. How is that ridiculous, is beyond me. But eh, it's your opinion. This is a forum with English as its main language, so having people coming in to speak in various languages doesn't help at all, especially when they are trying to talk to the devs or people in general, and not their own circle of language speakers. When I hang out with my friends and we have foreign guests around, we speak English instead of Mandarin, common courtesy, even if it's horrible English, at least the guests could understand us a lil. Listeners/readers should not be required to whip out a translator.

The suggestion of using 2 languages to post works perfectly, even if you have to use Google translate to translate the English part.

@Rejan 小事,没什么的。像某人建议的,最好就是写中文,然后附加英文翻译(用谷歌翻译也好),至少大家都稍微了解内容。不然如果大家都用各自的语言罢了,没附加英文翻译,场面会变得很混乱。

好的,谢谢你的建议,以后我会注意的。谢谢大家对我的帮助。@TwilightAsh

Thanks for your advice, and later I will note. Thank you guys for helping me.