Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Simaris Scanner

MegaPain

Question

What is the mechanic behind the scanner counting?

Sometime i scan the number increases and sometimes it decreases sometimes by one sometimes by two or even three...?

How can i see how many points i scanned sofar in a mission?

If you scan over the limit AFTER you reached it on a previous mission you can see a "+0" but

if you exeed the points in the mission nothing shows you whether you are done or how much is left... am i correct?

4 answers to this question

if you exeed the points in the mission nothing shows you whether you are done or how much is left... am i correct?

Yes, you are. Unfortunately, if you are out of points for the day only Simaris can tell you for sure. Or you can keep the daily limit in mind and check your Profile's reputation screen after the mission.

Yes, you are. Unfortunately, if you are out of points for the day only Simaris can tell you for sure. Or you can keep the daily limit in mind and check your Profile's reputation screen after the mission.

Actually, another way to check syndicate standing is to go to the syndicates tab under your own profile (works for viewing others' too); no need to visit simaris in the relay.

Unless you need to redeem those points or do the daily scan.

Actually, another way to check syndicate standing is to go to the syndicates tab under your own profile (works for viewing others' too); no need to visit simaris in the relay.

Unless you need to redeem those points or do the daily scan.

i think it is known, my issue is though (besides the scan counting o.O ) that mids mission you cant check how much you`ve earned.

i think it is known, my issue is though (besides the scan counting o.O ) that mids mission you cant check how much you`ve earned.

Agreed. Although focus points function similarly: the points are accumulated and then the cap check is applied at the end.

It's frustrating.