Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All Warframes

yarash2110

I have posted some topics about loki and about things that i think need to be fixed, and then i got volt and i realized that every warframe is amazing and have it ups and downs but if you know what are the good things in your warframe are you will enjoy the game much more, getting another warframe made me realize this because i saw amazing things that loki has and volt doesn't and also things that volt has and loki don't, so appreciate your warframe and look only at his best stats and don't focus on the bad ones. Feel free to leave comments about what you think of this subject. :)

Each warframe has it's role. Rhino can rise his defense and get even more resistant, Trinity can be almost immortal with her healing skills, Loki and Ash are almost untouchable due their speed. Volt and Ember are nightmares to corpus and infested...

There is no "Better" warframe. Each one has it's role.

There is no "Better" warframe. Each one has it's role.

Except Trinity. Being immortal kinda puts a damper on any other possible role and with Streamline and Focus you can make it so the only window for the enemy to hurt you is about half a second. I solo'd bosses I shouldn't be allowed to solo as early as I did but I did it because they couldn't hurt me, stagger me, knock me down, poison me, grab me, disrupt me, or even look at me funny :p

Of course soloing did take a lot longer than normal even with a maxed gorgon.

Edited by theharddrinkingapplejack

Well acctualy i played with a trinity in phorid and she died like four times, of course i revived her

They must have been incompetent because I never got hurt by phorid. That or they don't have focus or streamline. By default energy vampire + Link costs 25 more energy than it recovers. WIth both of those it recover about 30 energy when both Link and energy vamp are used.

Source: I am a trinity ;)

No, there are frames which are definitely underpowered or whose use is too niche to be worthwhile. Luckily, it's a PvE game, so it doesn't matter quite as much

Not particularly. Mag is perhaps the only one I can think of being Niche, and while she does need a rework in some of her abilties, she's not bad or worthless. Pull is a great stun, shield polarize can do wonders against corpus bastards, bullet attractor keeps up the hits on bosses, and crush can wreck almost anything.

Not particularly. Mag is perhaps the only one I can think of being Niche, and while she does need a rework in some of her abilties, she's not bad or worthless. Pull is a great stun, shield polarize can do wonders against corpus bastards, bullet attractor keeps up the hits on bosses, and crush can wreck almost anything.

Also I've seen some mags have reverse bullet attractor so bosses that use guns can't even attack without hitting themselves. I have no clue how they do it since I see some mags don't have that and it's not listed on the skill description or the wiki.

Also I've seen some mags have reverse bullet attractor so bosses that use guns can't even attack without hitting themselves. I have no clue how they do it since I see some mags don't have that and it's not listed on the skill description or the wiki.

That's what bullet attractor is. It makes that big green bubble around people that redirects bullets at the guy in the middle.

and crush can wreck almost anything.

almost anything = light enemies under level 25? Otherwise untrue, and you can't increase its damage, you can only increase the range. I find most of Mag's skills to be sad and pathetic.

Right now pull is useless, damage against knocked down enemies isn't great enough to warrant 25 energy. Pulling shields away from lancers is also useless if you can aim or use melee. Maybe if I could do something like pull Hyena into his own missiles for damage, it could be worth it offensively, but as it stands, the only reason I have it on my bar is because a) it's 1 mod capacity and b) it allows me to drag people through levels that are intentionally holding us up.

Polarize is useless as well. You claim it's great against corpus, but let's face it, with a real weapon you melt shields in an instant. It's definitely not worth 50 energy. This skill might be worth it if it prevented the enemy from gaining a shield or recovering shields for a decent amount of time or hell even caused the shield to implode and be removed as well as deal the equivalent of the shield in damage to the target's health. As it stands, this skill will NEVER be on my bar, even if I have the extra mod capacity lying around, I'd be afraid I'd waste the energy with an accidental button press of it.

Bullet Attractor is strictly a boss only skill, and even then it's questionable to use if that boss has a weakpoint. If it redirected to the enemy's weakpoint it'd be another story and this would actually be equipped on me, but it doesn't, and can potentially actually LOWER the dps on the boss. And don't get me started on how it interacts with Jackal.

Crush is a decent skill. However, it's mod capacity cost is unreal, especially when you consider that you can't increase its damage to ALWAYS one-shot trash mobs(light enemies, i.e. if infested, then non-ancients). It also does negligible damage at best on bosses, though you could argue for the potential it has of holding the boss in place for everyone else I suppose.

Mag's skills need a complete revamp.

Right now pull is useless, damage against knocked down enemies isn't great enough to warrant 25 energy. Pulling shields away from lancers is also useless if you can aim or use melee. Maybe if I could do something like pull Hyena into his own missiles for damage, it could be worth it offensively, but as it stands, the only reason I have it on my bar is because a) it's 1 mod capacity and b) it allows me to drag people through levels that are intentionally holding us up.

I'm a Mag. If you use Pull on an Ancient Disruptor or Healer (obviously don't do it on the Toxic) it will take so long to get it up you can kill before it even has a chance and using the special melee move on a down enemy for the same amount of damage as a charge melee and the chance to shoot at them for a little bit is always a good thing. Pull is one of my favorite abilities in this game. Scorpion would be proud.

I'm a Mag. If you use Pull on an Ancient Disruptor or Healer (obviously don't do it on the Toxic) it will take so long to get it up you can kill before it even has a chance and using the special melee move on a down enemy for the same amount of damage as a charge melee and the chance to shoot at them for a little bit is always a good thing. Pull is one of my favorite abilities in this game. Scorpion would be proud.

This skill is great to keep all pugs near cryopod in defence missions ;D

Or I could unload ~13 bullets into the weakpoint with a non-potatoed non-forma'd side-arm and kill it before it becomes a threat?

Edited by Ghobe