Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wave Reset After Disconnecting From Defence Missions

limpidpurity

Not sure if this is a bug or intended, but recently I've run into this problem where, if I disconnect from a defence mission and manage to reconnect to the squad, the reward screen on the next extraction period resets to wave 5 and starts counting from there, even though I've reconnected after wave 10. Rewards also mirror whatever wave is shown, so if it shows Wave 5 I'll get rotation A rewards etc.

To give an example, today during an Orokin Derelict Defence mission I got disconnected from squad at wave 6+ and reconnected on wave 11. At Wave 15 the extraction screen showed Wave 5 and gave me a T1 exterminate key (rotation A reward?) even though in-game the HUD displayed Wave 15. At Wave 20 my teammate got a Trin BP, but for me it showed Wave 10 and I got another T1 exterminate key. ): Upon extraction I didn't get any of the rewards my teammate got, only those the extraction screen showed.

When I disconnected from survival missions though, I got all previous and correct subsequent rewards, so I'm not sure if this is intended for defence missions too... Would very much appreciate some clarification on this issue.

Edited by limpidpurity

I ran into a similar problem somewhere on Jupiter, Io I think it was? My squad had finished wave 5 and was moving on, but I disconnected and got reconnected to a group that had finished wave 6ish. On the reward screen for wave 10, it displayed the wave 5 reward as "not applicable" due to lack of activity or something, and I lost my rank 5 reward from my other squad. (Not that it was anything special.)