The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please End The Founders Program Soon.

Obscene

If they renamed it to 'support' rather than 'founder' I wonder if there'd be less buthhurt. It has nothing to do with 'founding' the game and has evolved to a state of support. I have no problems with this, it might just help if they changed the terminology to avoid confusion.

If they renamed it to 'support' rather than 'founder' I wonder if there'd be less buthhurt. It has nothing to do with 'founding' the game and has evolved to a state of support. I have no problems with this, it might just help if they changed the terminology to avoid confusion.

+1

Seems like a good idea. And maybe allow the real Closed Beta Founders, the ones who helped in the first place, to buy one of this "support packs" in Open Beta. That sounds fair to me.

all i see in here is everyone attacking each other with a handful trying to make this a constructive conversation and one major poster not accepting anything thats contrary to their view or at the very least agreeing to disagree 

why cant you guys just discuss this with out attacking people and their education thats not very civil, educated or mature

topic:

i will equate this to the founding of a city .. you dont build the foundations of the buildings and call the city founded .. what you do is build the main businesses and transportation that sustain the city and then you are truly founded in terms of the city that takes years in terms of a game that takes until retail launch .. warframe has not yet launched in such a way therefore warframe is not yet complete with its founding

exclusivity? all i can say is under the definition of founding ... it would mean for founders pack to stay until end of open beta that says nothing for what the devs or finance department decide they are the only ones with the data. what might seem a good idea on paper might be terrible in practice.

edit: dont cb players have the vandal weapons? what more do you need? oh yea some but very few ob players have the braton vandal but the lato vandal are exclusive to cb players only .. still very few ob players even have the braton vandal

Edited by XfynxX