Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Showdown Of Ultimate Destiny: Cinematic Trailer

Deshiel

I found this on newgrounds and I am sharing it because it contains Excalibur and Proto-Excalibur from warframe.

Basicaly its a SFM movie.

the author said the following

This video is a cinematic reinterpretation of the classic web animation of the same title by Shawn Vulliez, which was based on the song by the legendary Neil Cicierega.

This project was mainly created to put use of some of the thousands of 3D models I've imported into Source Filmmaker originating from hundreds of unique IPs. The only logical way to incorporate many of them into the same video would be in this context. However not every model made a feature in this short video, there are dozens of clips that were animated for this project but never made the cut. Perhaps I should make a deleted scenes video later? Also some of the clips included in this video hail from abandoned project and others are tests for future projects.

Special thanks to Matthew Pablo (DeadlyFishes) for providing his Epic beats to this project, not to mention the musical credits of Andrea Giachini (Jeko88) and Jani Syrjänen (Devastus).