Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Does Anyone Else Feel This Way?

Iceyspy

Is it just me or does starting you off with only TWO warframe slots is kind of dumb? I mean, i wouldn`t mind buying platinum to get more slots but it would be nice if you could buy slots with credits.Like come on, i have 500k credits and nothing to spend them on ._.

You DO start off with 50 platnium, you can buy 1 warframe slot/4 weapon slots with that
Or just 2 warframe slots
But yeah, I do agree not having enough slots if you're a long term player :\
Maybe the daily rewards should have like...20-40 platnium prizes

Lol i didn`t buy all the blueprints because i don`t need every single warframe.But what you guys say is indeed true, i wouldn`t mind shelling out a few bucks to get them slots, since i`ll only EVER need like 1-2 warframe slots and i`m GOLDEN.Getting slightly off topic here, but we do need some sort of credit sink.....The ability to roll on random rewards like the daily reward thing? Thoughts?

Using the dojo as indicator; the credit sinks will be there, I shouldn't be that worried about it yet ;-)

On the item / frame slots: As Tainsyi pointed out, you start with 50 platinum which you can spent on slots. Besides that, it's a driver for people to purchase platinum and hence making the game viable for DE. The prices on slots are low compared to the prices on frames/weapons so they do allow for "cheap" expansion.

(yes, I know, as grand master it's easy for me to talk due to my insane amounts of platinum, but still; I'd love for DE to have this game be viable and hence worth putting more man-hours into).

Edited by sGs.salp

Hah, i kind of used 40 plat on an affinity booster when i started playing and then used up the remaining 10.......Oh well, gonna try and buy some platinum anyway so it doesn`t even matter at this point :P

There's no such thing as a free game. This game took thousands and thousands of man hours to build. Granted I don't think you should have to pay money to play void missions on a regular basis because that is part of the game, but slots and stuff I don't have a problem with. Show some love, buy some plat.