Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Keeping Old Helmets For Primes?

CrudeAustin

Question

I'm a Rhino Prime user, and I've been wondering- Does deleting the normal rhino frame delete the standard helmet too? I honestly hate the prime version of the helmet so I've been using the standard helmet instead. I just don't to waste a slot for a useless duplicate.

I've noticed one thing though- I deleted Oberon when I maxed it out for just mastery xp and I still have its helmet in my appearance inventory apparently. Would the same thing happen if I did that to my normal rhino frame?

3 answers to this question

I don't thnink so. But why delete him?

if you have rhino prime, there is no reason to keep rhino...because rhino prime is a straight upgrade from rhino.

As a rhino prime user, selling off the old rhino does not get rid of the helmet, you can still use it with rhino prime.

I don't thnink so. But why delete him?

He's just inventory slot clutter, mainly. No point in keeping a normal version of a frame if you've got the prime version already. Besides, I have a orokin reactor installed on the prime version.

EDIT: Deleted old rhino and I still got the old helmet. Guess that answers my question.

Edited by CrudeAustin