Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Earning Warframe Abilities

GoneM4d

Instead of warframes abilities being a mod drop can we make it so that we have to craft them instead? Kinda makes more sense. As of this moment if I want to progress my warframe ability I got to pray to RNG god which doesn't really make and sense. We build warframe but why do we have to hope for a drop in order to progress? We should have ability where we can craft then or get them through achievement. So I came up with these 2 simple but effective solutions.

1. Craftable abilities:

Make abilities craftable through but at a high cost, lets say 10k credits per BP. So it would take about 320k to max out a single warframe. Which is more than reasonable, material cost is debatable.

2. Achievement like:

You can earn a BP from killing a boss, cleaning a planet, or from random alerts. From then you can build it. once again materials are debatable.

What you guys think?

PS: It doesn't make sense that our enemies are the ones that have Orikin technology and we don't.

Edited by GoneM4d

I think there's a token system in the works or planned to be looked at. But watch the last livestream to be sure, or even the one tommorow. But RNG in my opinion levels the playing field a bit. So non cashers have just as much chance at getting the mods.

With the void, people are getting a lot more credits. I got 70k the other day on a III run. So the credits would have to account for that if this was implemented.

Edited by Uyie

590 posts and u still dont know that u can use any other mods to fuse ur skill mod?

I have 90% of all skills maxed already and i dont even have warframes to use them :D

I do know. But when you reset you don't wanna waste any mods do ya? Also might help new players.

so you want to remove the RNG component to the ability mod drops, but then turn around and say random alerts? alerts are even harder to ge than in level RNG drops.  and by the way I have not had any trouble leveling up my abilities. P.S. I only combine doubles and I have almost everything maxed or within a level of max, with the exception of ults.

so you want to remove the RNG component to the ability mod drops, but then turn around and say random alerts? alerts are even harder to ge than in level RNG drops.  and by the way I have not had any trouble leveling up my abilities. P.S. I only combine doubles and I have almost everything maxed or within a level of max, with the exception of ults.

I don't want to remove RNG for all mods, just the ability ones. That way player has something to look forward to and work toward it.