The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Supra Lasers - Too Slow And Inaccurate

Armistad

Please no slippery slope arguments. It's the dumbest kind of sarcasm.

When people see something that isn't even that great get nerfed to the ground, they start worrying about what's coming next. After the complete gutting of Rhino in one knee-jerk untested buggy mess of a patch, while leaving Link untouched; it gave off the impression that DE doesn't really know what they're doing with balancing or have any real direction. The extremely sloppy way clan weapons were handled shows more of the same on that front.

Just wait until they give Kunai/Despair the Rhino treatment. Interested in seeing how huge the community backlash on that one will be.

Anyway, the kid I was responding to claimed that the Gorgon was no longer going to be worth using because of the fact that the Supra exists. This is the same argument as the "I'm not going to bother farming X frame or Y weapon because EVENTUALLY a prime version will be released which will be better". It's a stupid argument and should be treated as such.

Hmm. To balance this I think giving the Gorgon innate armor piercing or armor piercing damage along with Supra maybe bumping up with very slight buffs like fire rate will make everyone happy. Ofcourse, not just giving the Supra buffs. We all expect buffs to all of the research weapons that are currently lacking and need fixes along with some maybe new weapons and content.

After finally crafting and using the Supra, yeah OP was spot on; the projectile speed makes it absolutely worthless for anything outside melee range.

I could not be more disappointed in the Supra. On paper it looks AMAZING, but with actual use it just feels terrible. The projectile speed is about 70% that of the bolto. It's comically slow.

Don't waste your materials on this.

Edited by Synxxx