Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Yes, Another Void Door Thread

alchemistjkt

please DE.... please do something about the damn void doors. the slightest bit of lag will cause the door to open/close and shove you into a wall. ive had more than a few void runs result in me standing there, in a wall, waiting for my team to loot everything and eventually get to the end. it would not be so bad if the invite system worked properly, or if there was some sort of /unstuck command.

please DE, do something, its getting more old than the broken rng.

Hey guys, its User #3232423424 in thread #234234239048237492 reporting the door glitch we already know about.

Not to dismiss your opinion, but I'd say they know about this already.. 

Hint: if its obvious to you, then its obvious to 90% of the population.

Hey guys, its User #3232423424 in thread #234234239048237492 reporting the door glitch we already know about.

Not to dismiss your opinion, but I'd say they know about this already.. 

Hint: if its obvious to you, then its obvious to 90% of the population.

no S#&$?

you dont say...

the more people complain about it, the more they hear about it, the more they want to shut us up about it, the faster they fix it.... see?

no S#&$?

you dont say...

the more people complain about it, the more they hear about it, the more they want to shut us up about it, the faster they fix it.... see?

To be honest, not really.. they can't, won't and do not have to work overtime to fix the problem, you are not entitled to a complete, functional and working game as it stands, its in the TOS and EULA, which you agreed to. I have no doubt that DE will fix this, the RNG, and most other things.

Stop feeling entitled, they can ban you for any reason or no reason. Your account is at their mercy and you should be grateful that they allowed you to play in the beta in the first place.

entitled? me? lol, your reading waaaay too far into it.

that word does not mean what i think you think it means bro.

fact is, the more people complain about something, the higher they prioritize it to be fixed (rng not withstanding).

Maybe I am, but I am a little annoyed at a lot of people acting like they are entitled to content being fixed ASAP. Your post came off as that. Apologies for misreading.

By my own words entitlement is the concept that something is inherently deserved, Personally it makes no sense to me as I cannot think of anything that I, or anyone else is actually entitled to. things are only given to us, or allowed to be taken by the correct application of force, but I digress.

To be honest, not really.. they can't, won't and do not have to work overtime to fix the problem, you are not entitled to a complete, functional and working game as it stands, its in the TOS and EULA, which you agreed to. I have no doubt that DE will fix this, the RNG, and most other things.

Stop feeling entitled, they can ban you for any reason or no reason. Your account is at their mercy and you should be grateful that they allowed you to play in the beta in the first place.

lol you have it twisted

its their privilege that we even choose to play their game, we shouldn't have to fu.cking settle...

also this door glitch is a huge issue

Second that, got stuck once, luckily a buddy could drag a ancient that was able (after 15 minutes of trying) to hit and kill me inside the wall.

In the same mission i got pushed into a wall again (falling down into nothing), wasting another revive.

Really annoying, i can provide screenshots if necessary, but it seems its well known by now.

My guess is slight lag + high speed (sliding) especially in air pushes you in, slowly walking was no problem though.

I'ld guess until there is no fix at least a warning to approach those doors slowly should be in the game.

Edited by St0l3n_ID