Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Warframes!

MarkAGP

Hi there! My name is Mark, I use Excalibur and I'm working on getting the Ember warframe. I have been playing Warframe for a few days and have been really enjoying the game. Other games I enjoy playing are CS:GO,Smash Bros,Pokemon,GTA V and Minecraft. I also love Manga and Anime and I love Comic Books :D If you ever want to play some Warframe or one of the other games I play, reach me on steam at markpokemon or on Warframe at MarkAGP :)

Edited by MarkAGP

Welcome to Warframe, Mark! Good to know you're enjoying the game and using the forums already. We've got one of the best communities out there so whenever you need tips on builds, strategies, or mechanics, never hesitate to come here!

Hello Tenno!!!

Stating as shadowqueen had said in the above statement don't soend plat till you know what is worth play and what isn't.

But other than that I'll say this is a wonderful community!!!!! I've been in many communities in my gaming career but warframe has been the best I have no issues with this community (: trade with people may get annoying but trading is suppose to suck.

Before I ramble on about how much I love this community, I want to say that I hope you continue to play warframe and continue to be apart of this great community and since its a new year and you've joined a new community I hope you continue to be with us this year (:

Warmest regards,

SII Frederic