Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ask Velour Things

-FV-Metheria

Why does Velour have knocked knees? I mean she looks nice and well drawn, but just imagine how she'd walk? She'd look like a duck. I guess its better than being bow legged.

Its like when you're in a mall and see an attractive woman but she walks like a man, or vise versa an attractive man walks feminine, kills the appeal.

Why does Velour have knocked knees? I mean she looks nice and well drawn, but just imagine how she'd walk? She'd look like a duck. I guess its better than being bow legged.

Its like when you're in a mall and see an attractive woman but she walks like a man, or vise versa an attractive man walks feminine, kills the appeal.

That's The bone structure of the drawing, not all drawers are good with angle, or maybe you are just trying to get Methy mad. If that's the case, ignore me.

That's The bone structure of the drawing, not all drawers are good with angle, or maybe you are just trying to get Methy mad. If that's the case, ignore me.

Oh no no no, not trying to get anybody mad. Just genuinely curious about the fascination with anime. So its the artist style and Velour does not have knocked knee? Because in what little anime I've seen, the characters are drawn a specific way kinda like to convey a personality or like in "Attack on titan" the titans have blank crotches, which I still don't understand if that was censorship or how they are as characters.

Would you say Valteria that a big percent of the forum are into anime? It looks like it.