Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello All Tennos! I'm Here To Fork Your Eyes.

OneBuckShort

Hello all. I'm ForkUrEyes aka Fork, Forky or whatever you wanna call. Play lots of games and this Warframe is one of my latest. Been playing for a couple of weeks. Still a lot to learn. Just hit rank 7 last night. Yay.

Started this game with the beloved Excalibur. I like him a lot. The most handsome frame in this game IMO lmao. Picked up the MK1-Braton and Skana as my first weapon. Not bad at all.

Once I've got 75% discount for platinum from the daily login gift. Then I stupidly bought a thousand of plats and spend it on a bunch of frames like Loki, Nyx, Ember, Trinity, Frost, and few others. Then just to realized that I can actually get them without spending a cent. Facepalm*

So after did some reading and youtubing, I learned about trading stuff. Went in and bought my self a Nyx Prime System that actually I already have in my inventory. What I really need was the chassis not the system. Such a scrub me. Another facepalm.

And I joined a clan after being invited by a friend who I knew from other game. But it seems no one in the clan are actually active at the moment. So I'm pretty much alone in the game. Just playing with some random dudes in those missions. I couldn't even enter my clan dojo. Since nobody hosting it. And actually I didn't really know how clan works.

Oh, I want the Dread. Seems OP and I've heard it dropped from Stalker. Well I met him twice. Woohoo how excited. But I got wreck both.

Currently building Nyx Prime and Valkyr in my foundry. Will be done in the next couple of days. Oh the wait.. zzzz..

So for now I just leveling up my other stuff along side with my cute little Kubrow who is actually just running around the enemies doing nothing at all. I named it Forky <3

Anyway hope to learn this game better to become better. And see ya guys in game. :D

Edited by ForkUrEyes

Welcome mate :)

Cool to hear that you enjoy the game so much.

As to your clan issues you should be able to host the dojo by your own (if you have build the clan key, that is). I say it's amtenno's right as you need to access the clan researches and the trading console. Talk to your clan master and request the hosting right. Lemme know if it worked out, if not, you may need to consider another clan.

As to dread, it's a very cool bow. Go get it! On the topic of bows, Paris prime is a great one as well. Anyway, be sure to keep an eye on slots (both weapon and warframe). Everything in this game can be farmed and obtained without the need for platinum, except slots.

Hope to meet you ingame soon :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Wow such a nice community we have here. Didn't expect that much actually since I met a lot of bad mouth people in most of games forums.

About the clan thing yes I have the clan key but it seems I don't have right to host a dojo. :(

So we can't get a slot for free? Too bad since I'm researching a few weapons blue prints in my foundry. Should I sell my old previous weapon for the slot?