Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Syndicate Wars?

Flibbertigibbety

I would like to see Syndicate PVP battles... As in the ability to group up and do your standard PVP as syndicate missions for syndicate reputation, possibly as well as conclave rep. Catch would obviously be that opposing syndicates would be going to war with eachother... so your friends that play that decided to choose cephalon Suda where as you chose New loka... you'll be fighting them :)

They could even do some PVP levels that based on the specific syndicate conflicts.... and you could even queue up to join whichever syndicates you or allied with... or a specific syndicate. For instance, I have positive rep in New Loka, Perrin, and Red Veil... so I could queue up for any available games to fight for whichever enemy syndicates are queued. Either that, or I could just queue for New Loka, as I'd be trying to get new loka rep.

Possibly some new PVP game modes that revolve around syndicate wars would also be interesting...Which might also make syndicate alliance more meaningful.

Perhaps there could syndicate reinforcements being added... especially if the game objective was to control a series of points or something (interception, anyone?). Once you control it, it could spawn your syndicate's NPCs to try and protect it. Mind you... this would be totally PVP focused using the PVP 2.0 system. NPCs would be balanced accordingly.

This would also be good for those players that really love the PVP in Warframe... they'd be able to rank up in their syndicate without only having the option to do syndicate PVE missions.

One major downside I can see would be the split of PVP playerbase between standard matchmaking and syndicate matchmaking. If there are not enough players between the two, it could be hard to get games going at all. Perahps they could have a system that queues you for ANYTHING that's available... either standard conclave or a syndicate mission. whichever has applicable players queued as well (starting with opposing syndicates, funneling down to standard conclave as LCD).

Thoughts? It's obviously a hefty new feature, but I think it could expand upon the syndicates quite well.

I would like to see Syndicate PVP battles... As in the ability to group up and do your standard PVP as syndicate missions for syndicate reputation, possibly as well as conclave rep. Catch would obviously be that opposing syndicates would be going to war with eachother... so your friends that play that decided to choose cephalon Suda where as you chose New loka... you'll be fighting them :)

They could even do some PVP levels that based on the specific syndicate conflicts.... and you could even queue up to join whichever syndicates you or allied with... or a specific syndicate. For instance, I have positive rep in New Loka, Perrin, and Red Veil... so I could queue up for any available games to fight for whichever enemy syndicates are queued. Either that, or I could just queue for New Loka, as I'd be trying to get new loka rep.

Possibly some new PVP game modes that revolve around syndicate wars would also be interesting...Which might also make syndicate alliance more meaningful.

Perhaps there could syndicate reinforcements being added... especially if the game objective was to control a series of points or something (interception, anyone?). Once you control it, it could spawn your syndicate's NPCs to try and protect it. Mind you... this would be totally PVP focused using the PVP 2.0 system. NPCs would be balanced accordingly.

This would also be good for those players that really love the PVP in Warframe... they'd be able to rank up in their syndicate without only having the option to do syndicate PVE missions.

One major downside I can see would be the split of PVP playerbase between standard matchmaking and syndicate matchmaking. If there are not enough players between the two, it could be hard to get games going at all. Perahps they could have a system that queues you for ANYTHING that's available... either standard conclave or a syndicate mission. whichever has applicable players queued as well (starting with opposing syndicates, funneling down to standard conclave as LCD).

Thoughts? It's obviously a hefty new feature, but I think it could expand upon the syndicates quite well.

I have had this same idea and would love to see some faction PvP.