The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do I Kick The In-Active Warlord ?

Laser_Snake

Question

Here is the short story of our clan. We used to have 3 warlords in our clan. I am one of the warlord too. Later on 1 of our warlord went back to his country and never present or active in game again. More like forever gone. Since we are ghost clan even 1 in-active person can even effect our resource and member space. I try to figure out other way round, we can abandon and restart new clan but we invested too much resources in our clan and is being there for a long time. Is there other way around to kick the warlord ? 

Edited by Laser_Snake

Personally, I'd boot everyone from the clan and not worry about it. :x

This is what I do if I am going inactive,

Mass Puntage for all.

Before the flames start - I will point out that I paid for the emblem design and for it to be included IG...

Edited by Invisioblack

Before the flames start - I will point out that I paid for the emblem design and for it to be included IG...

And when we took over control of our clan from our afk leader, we paid to have the name and emblem changed.

Heads up OP, that's something else you can do.

OP here. I see how everyone try to explain and solve my situation. I m grateful to all the support and answers. I was the original founder, I invest so many platinum, emblem design, clan name etc. and resources for the clan. The only reason i made one of my comrade warlord is because around that time he was most highest rank and active player during that time. But later on while other players are gradually progressing and that active/highest player has been gone and he's being absent for 739 days. The only reason that we wanted to remove him is because we are ghost clan and even one player absent will greatly affect our clan. I am not a *%^$ founder. I can clearly verified the player is in country where internet connection really bad and he's hardly gonna be back to game. Sorry for the long post. I will try DE support and ticket. Otherwise GLHF and Godspeed Tennos.