Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wall Attacks

(PSN)theelix

Now that you mention it, I don't think I've performed more than two or three wall attacks since Update 17 hit. Probably killed zero enemies with it since then.

They really need to do something about wall attacks, namely the launch speed and the effective attack range. I think wall attacks should launch us strongly in the direction that we're aiming in and slash everything around us with more-forgiving hitboxes (or, for the case of thrusting/pushing weapons like Fists, clobber everything in our launch path).

Yeah Wall-Attacks were even disabled by performing Valkyr's Rip-line.

Wall-Attacks are something that just need to be removed.

-They Rob momentum and lock you into an animation 'freeze'

They should just make Wall-Attacks in Aresenal UI Read Directional Air-melee attack.

(Would be a decent damage boost for Air-melee attacks)

Air-melee attacks are much more fluid.

I would like for Wall-Attacks to get an much over due update ;)

It used to have a little use before parkour 2.0 because you can use it to launch yourself pretty far, but now it doesn't really do anything. You have to be in contact with the wall to use. That means you have to time it exactly to when you do a wall hop or first wall latch, then wall attack. The latter is very user unfriendly if you have anything with a good amount of zoom on it. Plus, the distance has been reduced to nothing.

Either remove it or let it actually leap from the wall and not lock you in that lunging pose until you hit the ground.

Yeah wall hoping is still a little glitchy,whenever you take your sight off of it you just lose the grip, wall jumping for an attack is somewhat lacking, and instead of using that momentum to dash across to the enemy you just jump a meter or half a meter and kind of float for a while in the same place.Prior to U17 wall attack was a lot better, and i was a strong advocate against 2.0, now i changed my mind, i really love it, was hard to grasp but once you go through that unlearning and learning process it is really amazing, but some aspects are far from polished in my opinion, being wall running and attacking while doing it their major issues. Would like to see the speed of the prior vertical wall running come back as well. Now it breaks a lot, so you end up pressing SPACE more than you would need to.