Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Level 8 Ember Prime Vs Shadow Stalker

Yzjdriel

I'm on an Arbiters Intercept mission, level 30 or so enemies.

Level 8 Ember P, Level 12 Synoid Simulor, Level 30 Lex P (which I'm using to kill all the things), and a Level 13 Lacera.

Shadow Stalker.

I'm doing okay for about 3 minutes or so, hitting him with Lex until he adapts to it.

So now he's at half health, and I decide to try and use the Simulor.

Got him once or thrice with it and it actually took out a decent chunk of his remaining health before he adapted again.

Now he's at a third of his health.

I go down (the Level 12 Mag who's Mastery 3 has run and hid a while back, which turned out to be a good thing, since he's still got all of his revives).

Stalker moves across the room, and the Mag decides to be brave and try to revive me.  He reaches me, gets me to 50%, and gets gibbed by Stalker for his trouble.

He picks himself up, picks me up, and I look over at Stalker only to see:

Motherf*cking SYNDICATE COMPANIONS lighting him up.  They get him to like a tenth of his health left before he finally gets aggrod at them and kills them.  Now he's after me again, and just as it looks like he's gonna get us both, my Helios spits Vulklok at him and kills him.

Level 8 Ember Prime versus Shadow Stalker.  Winner: Telos Akbolto.

God Bless Syndicate Companions.

wait, doesnt stalker go away when he kills his target?! hmm ',:|

Stalker leaves if you die, or if you go down and nothing is in his line of sight to aggro him.  Apparently Syndicate companions count for aggro, since I'm pretty sure they started shooting just as soon as I did (like they do at other field bosses).