Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Late Game Weapon

noobslaughter

Question

On 6/26/2016 at 6:46 AM, Pansai said:

Yes, fun and "surprisingly good". But we're talking about end- or late-game weapons here. So this should be more about actual numbers or tricks. And the Bo P is nowhere near comparable weapons taking the numbers alone. The Lesion on the other hand should be mentioned (as I did above and in my own thread about this). I had hoped for some special strength of the Bo that I hadn't noticed before. Like the Amphis, which is my end-game choice against Corpus nowadays, with it's 100% electric proc on a ground slam attack that gives me quite some CC and time to finish a whole group of Corpus without any resistance. Combined with insane speed and the right elementals, it outperforms any other melee agains Corpus.

I hear you on the Amphis, when I started out in my first "real" clan the clan mates I played with saw me equpping it and told me about how great it was, but it wasn't until several months later I actually could put 2 and 2 together.

On 29-6-2016 at 8:48 PM, Buff00n said:

Primary:
1. V. Hek
2. S. Simulor
3. Tonkor
4. Dread
5. Vectis P.

Secondary:
1. Lex P.
2. Twin Grakatas
3. Sonicor
4. Staticor
5. Atomos

Melee:
1. Atterax
2. Atterax
3. Atterax
4. Atterax
5. Atterax

eheheheeh its you again from my topic :D, tnx for the help with the atterax, was about to mention it lol ^^ take another like.

Primaries: Dread, Sancti Tigris, Soma Prime, Torid. Wouldn't consider any other primary weapon "end-game".

Secondaries: Marelok, Tysis, Sonicor, Aksomati. The rest isn't end-game.

Melee: Destreza, Nikana Prime, Dark Dagger, Jat Kittag, BO Prime.

Why? Because math and strategy. Besides, naming random weapons is fun.

I might have a narrow concept of what is end-game, but these are the 3 day T4 Survival weapons every tryhard must have.