Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

<3 Warframe

Rudette

'...There is an idea of a Rudette some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there.'

Ok! So. To much American Psycho for me. I'm not really dangerous! I promise >.>

On to business! I Love this game. Community isn't bad either!

Sometimes I go by Rudette, other times by Rudest. Not because I'm actually a rude person or anything like that, but more so because I have a really sick fascination with Jrock and I named myself after a song but we'll not talk about that >.>

I am a novice writer, graphics designer, and former Army National Guard soldier. I'm currently well.. Poor. lol. A starving artist as it were! I'd love to put money into Warframe but I don't have any money to throw around! Believe me when I say it's not by choice! I would both -love- to support the game and potatoe up my tastey weapons and frames.

Though I've poured 200+ hours into the game It's still feels like some kind of playground! I have to much fun enjoying the game to analyse it and break it down. However, I think once I get more acquainted with the game I might contribute in my own way by writing guides and information that can help other people out. The least I can do!

See you guys on general and feedback and I hope to have wonderful and constructive discussions with you all in the future ^_^

Edited by Rudette