Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can You Put Anything In Off Topic?

darkwhip11

So a RP thread about girls based on weapons is a "Constructive" discussion?

*insert laugh gif here*

Well the RP subforum is for Warframe specific roleplay, so it wouldn't really fit in there (plus Silverbones would probably get angry if someone moved it there). And although it's not necessarily a discussion, there is a lot of civil interaction in it from the few pages I dared to glance at.

Versus very uncivil interactions which tend to accompany brag/gloat/showoff threads that fall in line with what the thread starter has been posting over the last 12 hours.

Well the RP subforum is for Warframe specific roleplay, so it wouldn't really fit in there (plus Silverbones would probably get angry if someone moved it there). And although it's not necessarily a discussion, there is a lot of civil interaction in it from the few pages I dared to glance at.

Versus very uncivil interactions which tend to accompany brag/gloat/showoff threads that fall in line with what the thread starter has been posting over the last 12 hours.

never touched that thread, never will.

I had stuck around last post wins for a while and seen some things but I dare not see anything like that again.

lolz ok you stiffs win this round <3

Calling the mods 'stiffs' for taking down posts that would only have degenerated to the point where they got locked, with no possibility for anything else to occur?  I'm not sure I follow you, but to each his/her own.

Keep doing what you do, mods, this forum is better for the work you do.